chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
1017255_635212716508426_1836998917_n.jpg

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
On the road trip I got lazy and instead of stopping and making breakfast We stopped and ate.
Wife was smart, toast and coffee, weak coffee.
I had werevous, I know its spelled wrong, rancheros.
Bout 20 mins later pulled over and hurled that shit right up.
Instantly felt shitty only ate half, voiding it out was a good thing.
Body said WTF you doing???? Get that shit out now.
Felt way better, few tokes good as new...

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

It's pretty amazing what eating right can do for you. Lots of types of junk food makes me nauseous nowadays...even packaged pasta, processed starch/grains, processed cheese, and pre-made sauces/marinades make me sick, which used to all be regular food stuff for me.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
According to the article
Sugary Drinks Linked to 180,000 Deaths Annually...
Wow that blows my mind. We spend billions on the war on terror but this is allowed????
War on terror, profit, treating effects from sugary drinks, profit, think about it folks...
The almighty dollar, more important than what's right...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Shocking New Study: Glyphosate Found in Human Urine Samples From 18 Countries

Jun 14 • Articles, Health, The Word • 405 Views • 3 Comments

Share5777 Pin It15 Tweet84 Share5 +15 Share6064
The results of a recent study to test for glyphosate levels in humans across Europe are startling. Glyphosate (the main ingredient in Round-Up) has been linked to cancer in those who had high levels of exposure, and recently to a range of health problems and diseases, including Parkinson’s, infertility and cancers. These findings are definitely a cause for concern as the samples taken were specifically from those who have never handled or used glyphosate. Over 40 percent of urine samples taken from 18 countries across Europe were found to contain glyphosate.
Urine samples were collected from volunteers in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Macedonia, Malta, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, The Netherlands, and the UK. A total of 80/182 samples tested were found to contain glyphosate. Volunteers were all city-dwellers and included vegetarian and non-vegetarian diets. No two samples were tested from the same household. The samples were analyzed by Dr. Hoppe at Medical Laboratory Bremen in Germany. The goal of the study was to support the biomonitoring work of the BUND/FoE against the background of increasing Glyphosate use in some European countries.
Glyphosate is sprayed over GMO fields across the globe and currently 14 new GMO crops are waiting for approval in Europe that would inevitably increase the frequency of which this dangerous chemical is sprayed. If ever there was a time to opt out of the current chemically based monoculture system of food production, it is now.
By: Matt Agorist, REALfarmacy.com

Read more at http://www.realfarmacy.com/shocking-new-study-glyphosate-found-in-human-urine-samples-from-18-countries/#kMkkAu87H5OAqLv1.99

fractal

fractal

Pack of marlboros a day, 120mg of morphine, tons of coffee with milk and white sugar, only one meal a day and NEVER, EVER do anything resembling exercise. Also disregard females. That's how I roll! Most of my calories are in the milk and sugar I put in the coffee.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Put your money where your mouth is...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Have to admit I feel a little better now that they don`t make Twinkies anymore! I guess the twinkie defense is out if I get into any trouble with the law though!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dont think I have ever had one....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
http://www.realfarmacy.com/factory-farming-takes-a-heavy-tll/#koiRuvkuoKAPm5fL.99

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
You may think iam crazy about all this health stuff.
I ve been preaching about GMOs for 12 years at 1st nobody listened or cared, now some are waking up, all this is the same.
Take it or leave it, or find out the hard way why you feel, and look like like a turd....
I ll out work, fish, fuck, most 1/2 my age........

Latest posts

Top Bottom