Heat stress or Broad Mites

• Thread starter KingBvM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingBvM

KingBvM

Yes I have three fans I turn them off when o go in there.
Cool I can’t find the caterpillars, it’s frustrating. Where should I look for them, and when the lights are on or off?
Is BT caterpillar ok to use if I can’t find them? I’m trying to stay away from unnecessary chemicals!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Never used it but if your not seeing new damage daily it's not an issue the damage I seen looks like it was from before.

KingBvM

KingBvM

Too low for Coco, 5.9-6.0
Thank you I’ll keep it that now when I use advance nutrients it drops it I’ll raise the ph. I’m also using RO right out the tap so it could be that as well. I’ll upload pics of the changes later today!!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thank you I’ll keep it that now when I use advance nutrients it drops it I’ll raise the ph. I’m also using RO right out the tap so it could be that as well. I’ll upload pics of the changes later today!!
I'm not sure you're supposed to adjust AN newts?? isn't that that pH perfect stuff something about you're not supposed to adjust it or add to it?? maybe somebody who's more versed on those newts can speak to this because I've read there's more to it? If I come across one of those threads regarding AN I'll link to it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm not sure you're supposed to adjust AN newts?? isn't that that pH perfect stuff something about you're not supposed to adjust it or add to it?? maybe somebody who's more versed on those newts can speak to this because I've read there's more to it? If I come across one of those threads regarding AN I'll link to it
+1 is all I'm saying.

KingBvM

KingBvM

cool 😎 I’ll recalibrate my peno could be that to its the cheaper one

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

cool 😎 I’ll recalibrate my peno could be that to its the cheaper one
So where you're using RO water I think you're just supposed to use the newts and not adjust the ph and not add calmag or anything else to it if I recall what Aquaman taught me?? You might want to search AN newts on this site cuz there's a lot of people having issues with AN lately and I'm pretty sure you could find it, because if I'm honest I don't recall exactly the particulars with your nutes and I don't want to mislead you

KingBvM

KingBvM

So where you're using RO water I think you're just supposed to use the newts and not adjust the ph and not add calmag or anything else to it if I recall what Aquaman taught me?? You might want to search AN newts on this site cuz there's a lot of people having issues with AN lately and I'm pretty sure you could find it, because if I'm honest I don't recall exactly the particulars with your nutes and I don't want to mislead you

I feed once a week with sensi grow and water with b52 also by advance nutrients. But when I use just B52 the PH is on the higher side. I got PH down by advance nutrients and it has helped a lot

KingBvM

KingBvM

42CE4EF5 63CF 4F2D A975 B953C76F96D8
7BBF4932 86D9 4E96 925E 6AEC249FEA60
A5EF47CF B45F 4289 9643 8844D38A1003
C173E021 EB6E 4B8A 96CE 962F398CA3A6
2F223BE6 20BC 4E3B BBA0 4AC3B2EEE88D
505CC8B2 AD22 4787 A1A9 9F54482BE428

updated pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom