• Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I've seen the research on diox

never actually did an all things being equal, sideby

I've seen without

with

and diff between 1000 & 15-1600
(auto whatchamacallit to 15 & another meter across teepee reaches 16). the diff n stages was significant enough to notice, night n day, with clones of previous,accidental experiment. if it were my opinion based only- id say above 50%, but we've at least all read same book answers. imho it's more. regardless, let's do the math... i forget dod's measurements ;P so hypothetical

4x4 1600ppm @ $10wk (initial gear $ ignored) $520 yr
to b conservative- a sq meter and we've seen some recent harvests. let's say a qp per quarter, pound a yr, to b conservative... so even with the book and I'm not lookin to verify book percentages as to gas... dod is spending the money... power... lighting... let's assume 10amp circuit... 100mo$, with a/c and shit... 1200$ on power (probably high), alone... cost of pound, nutes, etc, not included..
so a $1200 lb... add 25% regulators wouldn't seem to me to run high powa.
if i did my figuring, correctly, even by meds stringent standards, cause he knows his shit, inside n out)- it's an extra 13%, free.

Screenshot 20200608 160735 Calculator
Screenshot 20200608 160631 Calculator
Screenshot 20200608 160701 Calculator
Screenshot 20200608 160602 Calculator
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

supporting article

but this is 1200

and from 1000 to the 1500 setting

i observed clear benefits

i know med knows, but not every reader, will

couldn't find the book i read it in. probably lost r given.

Screenshot 20200608 162818 Chrome
FourthCity

FourthCity

Tryin to think of way to do this, door to room has to be closed & locked, no return just 1 vent in room, cant damage door or wall with hole, I'll keep thinking, maybe come up with something
The door being closed and locked, do you mean due to state medical law or for other reasons? I only ask because I know you are also in Missouri and my interpretation of the rules would at least allow you to have it open while you are present. I realize that might not help much though, I was really hoping you had a return vent in there and the fact that you dont is going to make keeping the room cool in our summer heat very tough. You probably wont like my next suggestion but the best thing to do may be to only run one tent with a single light until the weather cools off. I just got my a/c fixed today after being out for about a month and my crop got hit pretty hard across the board. My situation got resolved but if I thought I was going to have to go all summer without the a/c I would reduce my light and plant count until the temperature dropped enough in the grow room that I could resume growing healthy plants.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Tryin to think of way to do this, door to room has to be closed & locked, no return just 1 vent in room, cant damage door or wall with hole, I'll keep thinking, maybe come up with something
Can you buy a replacement door to swing instead of the original door you can modify the new door and store the old door so later when time arises you can switch doors out I did that in a rented house once . Just a thought mate I’m always thinking ..... Od .

FourthCity

FourthCity

Can you buy a replacement door to swing instead of the original door you can modify the new door and store the old door so later when time arises you can switch doors out I did that in a rented house once . Just a thought mate I’m always thinking ..... Od .
Thats a damn fine idea. I was about to suggest it might be worthwhile to make a hole in the wall for the duct even if op had to eventually hire someone to plaster it back up before moving out but I think your suggestion is more simple and probably a bit cheaper.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thats a damn fine idea. I was about to suggest it might be worthwhile to make a hole in the wall for the duct even if op had to eventually hire someone to plaster it back up before moving out but I think your suggestion is more simple and probably a bit cheaper.
That's me all over cheap ....🤑

KLight03

KLight03

Guess what, Y'all. We've had to turn the a/c off and on all day. It keeps freezing up. I feel ya, @DreamsOfDiesel , a little too closely for my comfort.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

start small
look around

can a power bar be deleted

a timer

united

can a tv b extension corded, elsewhere

lights... u need em

vacuum from another plug

shit i run power through another circuit

in another room

this same ceiling concept

may also have an hvac access to crawl space

ummm

perhaps allowing u to drill

into the closet of another room/circuit

sometimes 220 in crawlspace available

ummm

incognito

crossing entire house

ummm

but those extension cords alone

like $50 per
I have 2 breakers for all outlets in apr, a 20 & a 15, crawl space access in living room above front door. I'm gonna try moving things around & straightening out duct run tonight & running exhaust directly outside. Maybe I can switch to other bedroom too, it's only got 1 outside wall insteada 2 so that would also help a little. I'll have to check into co2 more, only have 3000 led total in there so maybe like 800 real (1000 qb & 2000 blurple)

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

The door being closed and locked, do you mean due to state medical law or for other reasons? I only ask because I know you are also in Missouri and my interpretation of the rules would at least allow you to have it open while you are present. I realize that might not help much though, I was really hoping you had a return vent in there and the fact that you dont is going to make keeping the room cool in our summer heat very tough. You probably wont like my next suggestion but the best thing to do may be to only run one tent with a single light until the weather cools off. I just got my a/c fixed today after being out for about a month and my crop got hit pretty hard across the board. My situation got resolved but if I thought I was going to have to go all summer without the a/c I would reduce my light and plant count until the temperature dropped enough in the grow room that I could resume growing healthy plants.
The heat combined with normal humidity around here is crazy. Yes, trying to stay within as many rules as possible for med bs & I can keep it below 85 when I'm home & can open tent but when I'm at work those hours that couple nights a week it gets bad & for various reasons I cant trust anyone else with a key. I'm gonna try everything i can to keep everything going but it may not be possible here.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I'm not entirely sure my landlord would be ok with me growing (even legally), I'm going with dont ask dont tell policy at the moment. The vent through the door would be way noticable when they have to come in unexpectedly for emergency water leaks etc, happens too frequently around here. I need to move but may have to wait until next summer

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Thank you all for your help.
Gonna get started (I really need to get rid of some stuff lol) & if I can keep it below 90 itll at least be an improvement & may not fry them like 95 does

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Really too bad when you forget to use the bathroom beforehand
20200609 000052

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I understand that higher heat can be used with co2 but without very intense lights you would still just get heat stress.

Its not a competition bud. Just sharing info i learned.
i know
i just hate for u to think i didn't do my homework
honestly, i think it's higher than 25%... i just meant to at least provide the evidence of the 25.
i fuckin respect ur ass too much
to have u think less of me.

love seeing notifications of u and dbag, hangin out

u know i just can't keep my poop together to watch ur thread, but i dream about the intel u guys share

i could never read in a book

and as i don't use ur mediums

it's hard for me to learn a thing
well
without breaking it, myself

and not to suck ur dick

it's just such a wealth of wisdom

spewing from u

just yawning with ur buddies

and i think dod told me she runs same brand as me... light wise so i figured she has the powa to supplement
even if u and i... both... hate my kingplus leds... ;P

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and dod is

u r

as stubborn as they come

i asked if i could send par meter

i would love to c what she could do

with a yeasty beastie

in her teepee

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Its no solution to your problem, but I'd consider adding Silica to your feed just to help your girls handle the insane heat. Other than that, I highly recommend listening to MIMedGrower. He knows what he's talking about and doesn't provide bullshit info.

Top Bottom