Heavy 16 and shooting powder?

• Thread starter spoodge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spoodge

Has anyone ever used Heavy 16 and shooting powder together?

My grow
SOIL GROW

Strain - Cherry bomb and big bud X white widow
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - on 4th wk of flower
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - 1) 1000 watt
Nutrients - Heavy 16 hm gonna switch in a wk to HPS (I think I'm using the bright one now and ill b switching to the orangish /redish one next week can't rem names for sure between HPS and MH)
Medium - ocean forest
PH - 6.5
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature- 58-68
Pests - None

Thanks for ur help

Tnelz

Tnelz

Has anyone ever used Heavy 16 and shooting powder together?

My grow
SOIL GROW

Strain - Cherry bomb and big bud X white widow
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - on 4th wk of flower
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - 1) 1000 watt
Nutrients - Heavy 16 hm gonna switch in a wk to HPS (I think I'm using the bright one now and ill b switching to the orangish /redish one next week can't rem names for sure between HPS and MH)
Medium - ocean forest
PH - 6.5
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature- 58-68
Pests - None

Thanks for ur help
Hey spoodge why such low temps in the grow room? Just curious.

S

spoodge

I got the shooting powder but I'm on the fence bout using it. I gotta do more research on it before I use it I just don't know it says that it tells the plant to flower more n therefore more yield. I think hg makes it

Tnelz

Tnelz

I got the shooting powder but I'm on the fence bout using it. I gotta do more research on it before I use it I just don't know it says that it tells the plant to flower more n therefore more yield. I think hg makes it
It's Def h&g. I've never used it but it seems like it's got a good reputation. Probably be awesome. Nothing but an opinion though. Good luck!

S

spoodge

I'm just gonna more then likely try it on one of my cherry bombs and c how it go's

S

spoodge

I wish I had a heater. I hope it don't hurt my yield. I was thinking it just might slow the growth n I'll just have to let it grow longer

Latest posts

Top Bottom