Heavy 16 anyone?

• Thread starter Big J. Money
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big J. Money

Big J. Money

Anyone out there using Heavy 16 base and Prime enhancer? Been using it for the first time this run. Seems like good shit if you know whats up. Running it with coco. Drain to waste. 12/ml a gallon of base A/B comes out to about 1100ppm. Plus an additive regimen(several different products). Ends up being around 1200ppm. Shit looks frosty so far. Next run should be even better now that I have things dialed. :D

deacon1503

deacon1503

i use it, love it, and even rock the t-shirt! wait till the pk booster and the flush are released. ;) check out the foliar too.

Coloradofrost

Coloradofrost

Haven't ran it yet but i'm about too, heard some great reviews but only time will tell. Picked up the Base, Fire, Prime, Foliar, and the Flush.

G

gallo

Anyone out there using Heavy 16 base and Prime enhancer? Been using it for the first time this run. Seems like good shit if you know whats up. Running it with coco. Drain to waste. 12/ml a gallon of base A/B comes out to about 1100ppm. Plus an additive regimen(several different products). Ends up being around 1200ppm. Shit looks frosty so far. Next run should be even better now that I have things dialed. :D
Works well, they actually reply to their emails as well!

Big J. Money

Big J. Money

I'm really liking the Prime. Are the Fire and Flush on the shelves yet? Can't find any info on them anywhere either...Been waiting on the Fire for awhile now. Didnt even know about the Flush product. Sounds like Heavy is making a name for themselves. Their products make a great base for any nutrient regimen.

Coloradofrost

Coloradofrost

Are the Fire and Flush on the shelves yet?
Not that I know of yet, luckily I work at a shop so bryce and james hooked me up! thanks again. The fire is there pk booster with the added punch or triacontonol:D

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Yep, those guys rock for sure! Really like the Base nutrients, solid products for sure.

snoopytime

snoopytime

I got the preview quart of Heavy 16 FIRE . .running it right now, for the first 2-3 weeks as a PK boost then I switch to Green Planet MASSIVE, which I love. . the FIRE is pretty bomb though, very high concentration of PK and completely soluble with some added kelpy stuffs i.e. floraliscious (i am guessing/generalizing)

snoopytime

snoopytime

Oh ha I didnt know it had tria in it, thats kool tho . . one of the reasons I <3 Massive, its for sure primo quality you can tell by the texture etc.

vangs

vangs

I got the preview quart of Heavy 16 FIRE . .running it right now, for the first 2-3 weeks as a PK boost then I switch to Green Planet MASSIVE, which I love. . the FIRE is pretty bomb though, very high concentration of PK and completely soluble with some added kelpy stuffs i.e. floraliscious (i am guessing/generalizing)

why do you switch to massive/ do you get better results? ONLY asking cuz fire is ment to be used all of flower, up until flush... actually your suppose to use it the last 2 weeks of veg as well. which i think the reason they do that is the same reason u use it just in the beginning to promote rapid speed production and start seeing buds, but aside from that its all in one, its a enhancer to speed up like bud ignite, it swells the buds like big bud and finally it gives it the pk boost again at the end. im sure u new that, hence why im asking if you got better results with massive?

Top Bottom