Heavy 16 Fire. Anyone using it?

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

FIRE replaces all bloom boosters. its an all in one product. say goodbye to multiple bloom boosting products!

Yeah man they are swelling hard and packing on the frost. il be posting some updates very soon.

I am pretty much following the schedule on the Heavy16 website. Im running somewhere between the "Heavy" and "HeavyPro" settings on the calculator. The calculator is a good baseline to follow, but i encourage all farmers to read your plants and adapt the schedule to what is fitting to the performance of your plants.

And DEFINITELY check out their Foliar product. I use it from start to finish (Cloning- all the way till week 4 of bloom)

i no this is old thread but im using heavy 16, and i dont know when to use the foliar spray, you said you use it up to week 4 of flower?? so your spraying your plants with foliar even after your plants begin to bud and form resin and crystals? it doesnt create any mold issues? also how do you apply it? just mix it with r.o water and spray?

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

If you can't control your humidity then I would not recommend spraying into flower stage. Mix with a little wet Betty or dash of dawn dish soap, non antibacterial. A wetting agent helps thin out the mix. Follow instructions on bottle you'll be fine.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

And once a week is plenty... Dont over do it. Especially if you use neem or any other foliar sprays.

Wefarm

Wefarm

How is everyone yielding with heavy 16?? I'm looking at scooping up the whole line. The flowers look fantastic just wondering how yield is

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

Heavy 16 is amazing , I have been running the whole line except I don't use roots, I use H&G roots excelurator. I been running heavy 16 for a couple years now and i have never thought of switching one thing about it. For 20 years I messed around with different nute lines or adding this or that but this is definitely not the case now. I really don't know how I could be doing any better. Everything comes out perfect. Heavy 16 rocks. I have buddies killing it with veg+bloom but I'm still loving heavy.

Top Bottom