Heavy 16 Fire. Anyone using it?

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Ya i also use there line up and find it too be great there prime is my fav.it just busts out the crystals and smells! also the heavy fire in my opinion is a little pricey but does work good so all in all grab some :}

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I didn't wanna hunt for photos all day, but I've got many more...Heavy 16 whole lineup utilized.
All these were grown with only H16 brand nutrients.

IMG 1777
IMG 1803
IMG 1812
IMG 1841
IMG 2049
IMG 2407
IMG 2496
IMG 2499
IMG 2500
IMG 2505
IMG 2506
IMG 2507

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

So far this the BEST bloom booster i have used to date. I will be posting photos soon of my room of True OG..

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

this product is all you need in the bloom phase in regards to bloom boosters.

Heavy 16 FIRE

Phosphite
3 other forms of available phosphorus
3 forms of available Potassium
High rates of Phosphorous and Potassium to ensure a significant, high quality harves
2 types of cold processed kelp: Ascophylum Nodosum and Laminaria Japonica
2 forms of Bio - Clay (with exotic minerals)
Triacontanol (Naturally derived)
Handful of other proprietary plant extracts and organic acids.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Just had a buddy finish and he used it as his only or main bloom booster I'm pretty sure, pulled 2+ a light in dirt, no high tech methods...

RASTA POLANX

RASTA POLANX

heavy 16 top of the line nutrients for the pro hands down. I've used GH products and other competitor heavy 16 shows faster and way better results and healthier. Greencoast hydro has the best deals on heavy 16 line. I'd recommend this product to anyone. Another thing you have to take in mind is your grow area how well its temperature is kept and how much co2 the plant is getting.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Sheeesssh, don't tell everybody!! LOL Heavy16 is a great prod folks I'm only using their Bud A & B with teas and my Alien Double Dawgs are loving it! I just picked up some Prime and got a couple free sample bottles of FIRE yesterday.......ah, Winning! lol I'm starting the flush now they'll be coming down in about 2 wks, gonna do a whole run with all 4 next time with some A.D.D., Wifi, Happy Nightmare (SinCity), and Straydawgs - Stardawg(true grit's cut) x Alien Kush f3 (cannarado)! I know a few peeps that no longer use the Prime in veg because their plants reek too much...to me that's a great thing but too each his own!

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

All True OG ran with the full Heavy 16 line up including FIRE and the H16 Professional Foliar Nutrient. Beginning of Week 6.
P1020484
P1020478
P1020412
P1020414
P1020449
P1020436
P1020406
P1020443
P1020483
P1020477
P1020405
P1020406

So far i am extremely pleased with Heavy 16. Their FIRE is no joke. I HIGHLY recommend running FIRE at the last 2 weeks of your veg. Within a few days you will notice a significant difference with your plant structure. nodes will be tighter, bottom branches will have stronger and thicker lateral growth.

This booster has replaced all of my previous bloom boosters. I am a believer. Heavy 16 works beyond well. Did i mention i did not use Cal Mag once this round??

the yield is gonna be real proper this round :D

P1020484
P1020475
P1020477
symbiote420

symbiote420

Damn CP, that True OG looks alot like the Larry cut I lost homie! Looks dee-lish, how does it smoke?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Ive never had the pleasure of running the Larry cut, my boy E has it, so maybe il give her a go this next round!

its one of my faves man. it has a sweet lemony fuely smell with that signature "True" OG essence about it. the smoke is reminiscent of its natural aroma. sweet hitting with that OG taste that hits the pallet on the inhale/exhale. Very very strong. AAA+ grade most definitely.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

All True OG ran with the full Heavy 16 line up including FIRE and the H16 Professional Foliar Nutrient. Beginning of Week 6. View attachment 247776View attachment 247777 View attachment 247786View attachment 247787View attachment 247788View attachment 247789View attachment 247790View attachment 247791 View attachment 247795View attachment 247793View attachment 247796View attachment 247798

So far i am extremely pleased with Heavy 16. Their FIRE is no joke. I HIGHLY recommend running FIRE at the last 2 weeks of your veg. Within a few days you will notice a significant difference with your plant structure. nodes will be tighter, bottom branches will have stronger and thicker lateral growth.

This booster has replaced all of my previous bloom boosters. I am a believer. Heavy 16 works beyond well. Did i mention i did not use Cal Mag once this round??

the yield is gonna be real proper this round :D

ahhh yea CP killing it!!!! I cant wait to give that True OG some TLC. Shit has been crazy this week, ive been kicking ass and taking names. After your heavy 16 success I will be trying it out this run.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I ran Fire on my last run and had great results. The only reason I have discontinued using it is because of the clay. It wound up clogging up my blumat lines.

Heavy 16 is the bees knees! I'm running both A&B's, Prime with my weekly tea feedings, and the foliar once a week. My plants have never been this frosty, happy and vigorous.

Illmind

Illmind

aw hope that true og wasnt the one i tossed because it was lagging..

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

grabbed the whole line last week from green coast (actually got the prime/fire elsewhere much cheaper)....cant wait to run it...gonna be feedin some saturn og's, girls scouts, alien og's, and Chemdog #4 x sfv's...im really diggin the idea behind prime and looks like its gettin a great rep...glad i decided to go this route...

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

ahhh yea CP killing it!!!! I cant wait to give that True OG some TLC. Shit has been crazy this week, ive been kicking ass and taking names. After your heavy 16 success I will be trying it out this run.
Thanks bro!!.. yeah i gotta stop by and check things out sometime soon! your gonna dig it man..

Top Bottom