Heavy 16 Nutrients

• Thread starter TheBioMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Anyone use this line or have any experience using this nutrient line especially like in a UC or DWC setup?

Was wondering if using it with RO would require any additional supplements like Cal/Mag ect...

Peace!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

id stick with the proven stuff when it come to rdwc

ionic/dm gold

no expierence with the heavy 16 tho

if your wanting to dip out on the calmag, go with the gold

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

i use it with ro and i dont add any calmag. so far i like it better than the conni and its less expensive. i run it dtw in coco. mixes really clean. running it with big bud, nirvana or LK, bud candy or sweet and sensizyme. about to finish this round with hammerhead/moab combo with h16. gong to try it with green planet massive next time.

i like their veg too but i'm not as impressed with it as i am with the bud.

ph seems to rise more than hg over time but on par with the conni.

also their foliar rocks.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Thanks guys. So far it seems like a solid nutrient line.....

true grit

true grit

thanks Biomaster for the link- shoulda looked harded....

Hmm, sounding like some decent feedback. I only received bloom bottles of Heavy16. running the sensi on some wmk/stardawg but should have a few extra that I can throw the Heavy 16 at for comparison.

i use it with ro and i dont add any calmag. so far i like it better than the conni and its less expensive. i run it dtw in coco. mixes really clean. running it with big bud, nirvana or LK, bud candy or sweet and sensizyme. about to finish this round with hammerhead/moab combo with h16. gong to try it with green planet massive next time.

i like their veg too but i'm not as impressed with it as i am with the bud.

ph seems to rise more than hg over time but on par with the conni.

also their foliar rocks.

You should definitely post back results- I'm also in coco using Bud Candy, Hammerhead/Moab combo with a few extras. Interested to see how they chunk wiht the Ham/Moab

true grit

true grit

Word i dropped GM a line too. What you thinking so far homie?

H

hydrotran

Whered you buy it at? I asked my local hydro shop and they said they never heard of it before.

deacon1503

deacon1503

im currently in a run now with Heavy 16 and about to flip them. Here is a pic of an ECSD 4 weeks in. shes way too over vegged as some clones took longer to root than others before transplant. i have had to add cal/mag, but for what ever reason, i always have had to even with H&G and Canna.

Im also trying their Prime this run upon flip. heres a description right from Byrce, "Prime is three things in one. It is a sweetener, it is microbial feed, and a bud developer. The tastes, smells, colors, yields and oils will be brought out tremendously. It is 6 forms of Potassium, Silica, vitamins, aminos, sugars, kelp, yeast, rare earth minerals, humics and fulvics."

Looking forward to finishing these girls out heavy! :banana1sv6:

Heavy 16 4 weeks
C

crossouttheiis

good call on the burpee cages. where is your thread deacon

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
i wasn't impressed enough with their veg a/b for the price. i like the foliar but haven't run their flower nutes yet. i'd like to see more testing done before i even consider it. it'd be cool if bryce from h16 would post a thread on it at some point. i know those guys have been watching this thread. :hi

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Their bud IS worth it. Also the Prime is interesting. I've only been able to mess around with it for a few weeks but the plants seem to love it. I've used it for veg in mycro teas, early flower and i'm getting to finish a round with it right now. just lovin the smell the H16 is bringing out in general! i use half H16 and half EJ Grand Finale for a base in week 7 of an 8-9 week cycle.

i'm not totally sold on the veg either. i use it but keep going back to AN sensi and H&G cocos. They are very healthy on H16 veg just seems like AN gives me fatter stalks.

Venom818

Venom818

Im running it right now it took me some time to get it down but my plants are loving it just flipped so ill let you guys know what i think of there bloom

Top Bottom