Heavy 16 Nutrients

• Thread starter TheBioMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Super solid base nute. The rep kick us a grip of it last year so I ran it for my OD. A bunch of my boys ran it in an number of ID set-ups and they were satisfied as well. Cal-mag was a must when using a RO for us. A PK booster at week 4 and then at 7 and 8 in conjunction with some Bud Candy seemed to do well for all.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Thinking about running their bloom A+B this next round. Anymore opinions on it? I saw jackmayoffers results with it and they are stellar.

S

S1CK0hh

Thinking about running their bloom A+B this next round. Anymore opinions on it? I saw jackmayoffers results with it and they are stellar.

Heavy 16 Bud is solid.

You could probably run it as a base solo and kill it. I added big bud last round, with great results, but I am going to run heavy 16 bud base only soon. I think it will preform as well if not better than with big bud.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Heavy 16 Bud is solid.

You could probably run it as a base solo and kill it. I added big bud last round, with great results, but I am going to run heavy 16 bud base only soon. I think it will preform as well if not better than with big bud.

Your talking Heavy16 Bud A+B all the way till flush? No additives at all?

I'd really like to see this bro, very interested in this line and i feel like that test there thur would put em to the grindstone. See if they can hold weight all by itself!

Cant wait bro, if you do a journal on that, keep me posted!

true grit

true grit

I ran the Heavy16 in a bloom tent this run... had I not had some heat issues/timer issues towards the end these would have been the largest colas I've tossed on this particular strain and required the lowest base amout ive used yet. Plants looked way happy until issues and will still finish mad strong.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I ran the Heavy16 in a bloom tent this run... had I not had some heat issues/timer issues towards the end these would have been the largest colas I've tossed on this particular strain and required the lowest base amout ive used yet. Plants looked way happy until issues and will still finish mad strong.

I like the sounds of that homie! I just re-upped on Canna so no Heavy16 for this round. Unless they have it in liters then I can probably run it on one bed to see what's up. Which bad bitch did you run with the Heavy16?

:character0180:

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro they have liters. Hit em up for some samples, they gave me several liter samples to try out. No veg tho, just bloom samples....

And which one ya think homie...hehe...that White MK cut! She actually had running colas before getting some heat bulge. The lowers look like tops. Excited for a nice run on something that already has colas.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Heavy 16

Hey everyone, I'm gonna give this a go next round, most likely I'll try it on Hugo blocks on flood & drain...Not sure if I'm going to add much more beyond these bottles, might do big bud and bud candy...still deciding how I wanna test it.
But have heard some good things so far, hopefully this will b one of the last nute testing I do for some time...lol
I like the bottles, I love the lack of stories and stupid writing and shit that advanced nutes graces their bottles with...lol

More to come..

baba G
IMG_0889.JPG

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Enjoy! Personally, I think it's the best out there. I've found you still need to add some calcium with coco. I run their base, prime, big bud, bud swell and sensizyme- works great!

D

DJCBD

its the shit, better than the rest, go to there web site and download the advance feeding chart, and it gives u a recipe for success

kushdoctor

kushdoctor

So I just switched from house and garden's soil line to heavy 16 . So far the veg blows h&g away and I'm using a lot less , started with 3 mil per gal. ramped it up to 5 .my skywalker og used to get skinnier sativa like leaves now they're monsters!! Can't wait to see what the bloom a&b does for my girls!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Can't wait to run Heavy16 in my SOG soil bed, stoked to hear all the good things.

Anyone tried running only Heavy16 from start of flower to end? no hardeners or boosters, just up the dosage a lil later in flower as the chart states?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Email Heavy16, ask for Jessica Spivey, shes legit as hell. Hooked me up with some samples and sent em over to my local store, even gave me a tracking number for my package and threw in a little foliar sample, havent seen this product on the shelves in many stores yet, stoked to try it out!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Yo Venom! Do you use the whole Heavy line? Or do you add any other boosters/additives? I am going to run a couple beds of it next round... Trying to figure out my plan of action.. Thanks bro!

:character0180:

kushdoctor

kushdoctor

just about to finish my skywalker og's with H-16

IMAG00042.jpg
IMAG0262.jpg
IMAG02801.jpg
So I switched from h&g ,I'm using roots organics soil ,vegged with H-16 base and bloomed with bud formula . Additives were Hygrozyme almost everytime,floralicious plus ,b1, silica blast ,alternated with amino treatment from h&g,bloombastic starting in week 5 of 10,cal mag + once in a while ,shooting powder once in week 7,rock nutrients resinator ,molasses once a week,compost tea once in a while ,great white . Flushing tmrw with clearex followed by a few straight waterings and start cuttin em down at day 70 . And its the best quality and yeild I've ever had ,I'll post results in a couple weeks ! gonna try their foliar,and prime next time .

Latest posts

Top Bottom