• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JDCrops420

H16

J

JDCrops420

Hey everyone. Been running h16 since it was available and have tried many different methods of feeding with their lineup. Fire is indeed an excellent product and I still supplement with it in late veg (really makes the plants pop). I put together the above chart and have had great success with it over the past ten months. For heavier feeding plants I change big bud to kushie kush and overdrive to hammerhead. The idea behind the chart is not ramping up the ppms rather changing the npk ratios. The chart (with a 700 conversion ratio) never gets above 900 ppm in veg, starts flower around 1100 ppm and never gets above 1300 ppm.

J

JDCrops420

Looks solid man. You ever thought about running the nirvana in wk1/2? The triacontonol helps at all stages of plant life, and wont cause any sort of stretch that im aware of
Thanks. I used to run nirvana wk1-7 but I seen no difference in yield or quality so I cut it back to w3-7

S

Spankjob

Oh really? Well that is a bummer! I noticed dramatic results when using it for longer, but I also run it outdoor where co2 is more abundant.
Ive heard other growers using using nearly identical feeds as yours and getting the best results theyve ever had, cheers!

buddahslave

buddahslave

Has anyone used the new concentrated prime? I just ordered some from ehydroponics and im waiting on it to get here. Wondering if its just as good as the original.

S

Spankjob

Yep. Its exactly the same. Just 5x more concentrated. I can tell no difference except its easier to use.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Has anyone used the new concentrated prime? I just ordered some from ehydroponics and im waiting on it to get here. Wondering if its just as good as the original.

Its bomb. Im thinking you could probably use it at 1 ml a gallon all the way thru bloom every feeding instead of the 3 ml the bottle recommends

buddahslave

buddahslave

Whats all in it? I know about some stuff, but does it have calcium and magnesium.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Been running with this heavy. .Having what seems to be mag issues..Dude told me mag not needed. .so batched up new gallons without it..drain to waste hand watering coco 3gallon smarties..im HAPPY to have found u HEAVY HEADS..if i run INTO any more issues after i FEED with just heavy without calmag ill come holla at u guys..keep this thread. .POPPING PLEASE LMFAO

buddahslave

buddahslave

I only use the prime right now because my grow store sold me a ton of nurifield A/B dirt cheap 5gal for $10 so im stuck with it for about a year. Its not bad but its no House and Garden which is what I was running before. I am looking forward to running the Heavy 16 line full, but I love prime and plan on running it no matter what base I use, there's just so much shit in it and it works well while balancing my ph.

samino

samino

So, this heavy 16 line is tailored to using RO water right? I have tried it with filtered but not RO, and everything was fine until first few weeks of flower. I cant buy an RO unit just to use a nute line.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

So, this heavy 16 line is tailored to using RO water right? I have tried it with filtered but not RO, and everything was fine until first few weeks of flower. I cant buy an RO unit just to use a nute line.

Word..so does this mean this.shit.doesn't work at all with regular tap water?? If so i just TOTALLY FUCKED MYSELF. ..SOMEONE CHIME IN ABOUT THIS...

samino

samino

Word..so does this mean this.shit.doesn't work at all with regular tap water?? If so i just TOTALLY FUCKED MYSELF. ..SOMEONE CHIME IN ABOUT THIS...
I think I read somewhere that Heavy 16 already has lots of cal , and using tap water could cause problems since the tap water also has it. Also, tap water would cause problems with micro nutes uptake! Thats what ive read so far, but by experience all seems to be true so far. :(

buddahslave

buddahslave

What problems occurred when you entered flowering?

samino

samino

Going into flower everything was perfect, not a defect at all. After about 2 weeks in, I noticed spots on some leaves. The leaves looked as though there was a cal deficiency, mind you this is soil! The same leaves over night would become pale yellow and spotted, droop and die off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom