Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr419

I’m going to be starting a new run in hydro. H16 doesn’t recommend air stones. Anyone else running the H16 nute line in hydro? Air stones or no? Thanks!

B

Burned Haze

^ I wondered why as well since most nutes required completely the opposite of that to keep fresh ( anyone call a rep or main line and see their views ?)

Bnugs

Bnugs

Anyone find that the ph when first mixed is 6.4 then by the next day it's 7.0 and holds at 7. I just downloaded a pdf from heavy 16 that says to adjust your ph last if needed. then I have a cardboard nutrient regimen from them that says if using Prime a starting ph of 5.5 to 6.5 is fine. A bit confusing to me. I put a gallon of water in a pale and put prime in it. The ph did go down from 7.5 out the tap to 6.4. then I tested it the next morning and sure enough 7.1?????

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I’m going to be starting a new run in hydro. H16 doesn’t recommend air stones. Anyone else running the H16 nute line in hydro? Air stones or no? Thanks!

Prime has molasses in it and makes the worst biofilm in hydro out of any line out there. I've seen H16 work if you omit Prime.

Don't use air stones in hydro. It makes the pH rise. Use a submersible water pump to stir the reservoir.

Osogreen261

Osogreen261

H16 with mammoth an recharge in 50/50 coco roots excelurator instead of roots h16. At 1000 ppm 6.0 8 days out of 36hr dark.
Scorpion diablo 24 inches 78 to 80 degrees.i will put them in the sealed room an start scroging now most of the chiropractic measures are done.
Life is good

20201207 175844

Latest posts

Top Bottom