Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
damn, the fire side looks 2 weeks ahead of the other!!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

How long have you been running Heavy 16 ?If your just getting started with them that's probably why u never saw the bottles that I'm talking about...;)View attachment 332972
View attachment 332973

He changed the formula to Fire over a year ago. His reasoning was reports were showing increase in quality, but not so much in quantity, so he tweaked it a bit and people reported increased quantity.

Personally I liked the OLD formula, and I'm sure if Bryce has enough feedback he will tweak it back.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

He changed the formula to Fire over a year ago. His reasoning was reports were showing increase in quality, but not so much in quantity, so he tweaked it a bit and people reported increased quantity.

Personally I liked the OLD formula, and I'm sure if Bryce has enough feedback he will tweak it back.

Well let's start a petition to make this happen..Who's with me???!!!!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter

I'm thinking about doing the Old Fire with the MOAB also to see how well it works,

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
How high PPMs are you guys running, I have feed 2x a week @ 2050ppm on 500 Scale and they can't get enough, sucking it up like Crack....:cool:

P

paulycali

Sorry, it is 2 weeks ahead but I wanted to show the difference in stretch and how there is way more bud sites but as of today the bud blood has made a come back! I used 1mil per gal:cigar:

Fire kills it in the stretch department and from the looks of that stacking there's no way the bud blood will out yield the fire. Those budsites are off the charts compared to the bud blood. I'm putting my money on the fire. Thanks for doing the side by side comparison. I look forward to seeing the rest of experiment. Good luck :)

alligator

alligator

Fire kills it in the stretch department
Funny you mention that- I have a botanist friend who tested the Fire and said without a doubt it has PGR's in it.
I've seen other threads on another forum where people use it in veg and say it makes their plants shorter & stocker...

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Funny you mention that- I have a botanist friend who tested the Fire and said without a doubt it has PGR's in it.
I've seen other threads on another forum where people use it in veg and say it makes their plants shorter & stocker...

Really in veg? What would be the dosage in coco wotj fire? ?

P

paulycali

From what i've heard and read is that not all PGR's are created equal. Especially the synthetic ones

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Yeah your botanist friend is correct. Triacontanol is a PGR. a natural PGR....

buddahslave

buddahslave

The Bud Blood is holding its on:cigar:
DSC 0122

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Keep us updated. .What medium are u growing in?? And what dosages are u using..Very curious to know how u do..Hope u slay it bro..

Thanks bro.. I'm in coco/perlite mix.. Wit bennies and a few amendments to the coco.. I haven't decide what rate I'm going to give them, I need to hit up Bryce to get some info so I may use a nutrient calculator to formulate.. Will let you know soon as I dive in..

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Thanks bro.. I'm in coco/perlite mix.. Wit bennies and a few amendments to the coco.. I haven't decide what rate I'm going to give them, I need to hit up Bryce to get some info so I may use a nutrient calculator to formulate.. Will let you know soon as I dive in..

Alright brother. .Keep us posted..Im in pure canna coco heavy everything fire is kicking ass..im really eaget to see if that moab/fire combination kicks ass..Geter done

Top Bottom