Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

It just says finish. It's a very refined fulvic. It is in all of their bottles. The last week when you are no longer using nutes you up the dosage of finish to make up for the lack of it. It helps leach out the remainder of the nutrients in the soil. At the end best used with prime and an enzyme.
What enzyme do you use?

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Anyone running 3 gallon soiless mix like pro mix bx and the heavy 16?
3 gal Pro Mix in smart pot
Full Heavy 16 line
No cal/mag
Stain: lemon kush headband
Tap water: 475ppm

OGONLY

OGONLY

So what EC's are people running heavy 16 thru veg & Bloom in coco using Ro with no CalMag?

I have run Heavy 16 bud A and B in bloom a few rounds. ppms were quite high compared to what I was used to. Ran it as high as 1350 ppm (.5 conversion) with no ill effects on my plants.

Fwiw, my plants are large going into flower. 8 week veg.

Heavy 16 worked ok for me but I wasn't overly impressed by the end yield. Recently switched to Advanced Sensi A and B coco version.

A

advanced396

I have run Heavy 16 bud A and B in bloom a few rounds. ppms were quite high compared to what I was used to. Ran it as high as 1350 ppm (.5 conversion) with no ill effects on my plants.

Fwiw, my plants are large going into flower. 8 week veg.

Heavy 16 worked ok for me but I wasn't overly impressed by the end yield. Recently switched to Advanced Sensi A and B coco version.

Og
Did use calmag if so how many ML or EC

OGONLY

OGONLY

Yes I did use cal mag. Botanicare cal mag plus at 4 ml. per gallon through week 5 then drop to 2 ml prer gal week 6. I stop cal mag after week 6. Flower time for me is 9-10 weeks.

I use R/O water at a 5/1 ratio R/O to Tap water in most cases. My tap is 275 ppm.

Offdarips

Offdarips

We've been using RO water with heavy 16 veg at 1000 ppm for a couple weeks now, we are noticing some CalMag deficiencies. We are in coco with perlite been using CalMag+ at 150 ppm also Foliar sprayed them with ca25 once. Should we up our CalMag to 250 ppm to correct the deficiencies or up our heavy base to 1100ppm. Also we gave them caps tea once.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
So is everyone doing feed water feed water feed? I noticed they like a lot of this stuff

I'm also noticing bad cal mag def I went with a buch of farmers advice and spray epsom. It works but they still want more, I go feed water feed water I might switch to feed feed water feed feed water and see how that does? Any suggestions?

I'm hitting the same ppms and running 6.3 ph

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I'd up your base just slightly and you'll notice a difference. Heavy is actually a really
Good line you just have to be diligent with the feed

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Hey all , when you guys (n gals ;) are spraying with the Foliar * Fire are you doing it at night when the lights go out ? or just dimming the lights and raising them for a few hours when you spray >?

Happy Thanks giving ! Time to feed the gurls ;)

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

with the foliar i always just spray lights on at the beginning of a cycle like normal. i've been doing that for a couple years and never had a problem.

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

Yeah I have used a wetting agent but it works fine without one. It doesn't spread over the leaf by itself but it's so potent it doesn't need to. A light dusting when lights come on is totally effective.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

I dig the foliar*fire*finish combo for foliar feeds, you can foliar with the lights on with no ill effects but if you want to get the most out of yojr foliar feeds you should do them with the lights out a hour or two before lights on, turn your vent fans and circulating fans off allow the humidity to get 60%+ so the stoma of the plant opens and the plant absorbs the nutrient instead of just it quickly evaporating off the leafs surface like it would with your lights and fans on. You want foliar feeds to soak in your plants cell walls not just be evaporated and sit on the surface.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

This is my first run with heavy. This thread has been a great wealth of knowledge!

Do you heavy heads find that you get deficiencys if you run on the low end of the feed chart with OG cuts?? everyone seems pretty happy but I've got one ValleyOg that is starting too yellow up a drop fans @ 5 weeks

MGRox

MGRox

Has anyone by chance run both the H16 line and, say Jack's 3/2/1 for comparison?

I'm curious as some people talk about getting too high of K in coir and notice the K in this formula (@ 10ml Bud AB) is 60% higher than Jacks.

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

The foliar is a great product, no doubt. Follow his application rate even tho it's crazy high. I fed them at 7.2 ec and they loved it. Don't ph that shit either.

Top Bottom