Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddahslave

buddahslave

Ill write that down..only soil though? ? I tasted the did from coco and soil and been inlove with coco ever since..soil was always easy for me..if i have more issues with coco might switch back..ever heard of the soil name..Sanctuary soil? They have coco and soil shits the TRUTH! ! Checkem out
Thanks i will check into that because my best results was when I mixed the two, but got to be to costly. I can afford it now

buddahslave

buddahslave

Ill write that down..only soil though? ? I tasted the did from coco and soil and been inlove with coco ever since..soil was always easy for me..if i have more issues with coco might switch back..ever heard of the soil name..Sanctuary soil? They have coco and soil shits the TRUTH! ! Checkem out
You can use it in any medium. I use it in both soil and rockwool.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Thanks i will check into that because my best results was when I mixed the two, but got to be to costly. I can afford it now

Yeah if u can afford it most definitely grab that..It's the Wave in California in my area of the bay all my old heads use it and SWEAR by they SOIL AND COCO..bit mixing coco and soil..gotta look into that..thanks again brother! !!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I got the fire......will start the first dose next feed..
Flowers are coming along nicely, I'm starting a little later then I normally do wit the boosters.. But lets see what magic this fire can do.. ;)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

First dosage of the FIRE has been applied.. I'm kind of stoked the girls are really taking off wit the first four weeks about to be completed, a good start can be made better when u play wit fire.. Lol ..

Applied first dosage at 1.5mlper gal.. Looking at running a low dosage to start off and then increasing the rate late in flower.. Might have to rethink the 1.5 ml this booster really packs on the ppms..

Here's a few shots of day 26..THE #4,Wifi#3,Tahoe,Louie,True,HiOct...

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Been a few days..She's still got crackhead leaves droopy ..flushed with very light nutes..Hoping she bounces back. .will feed again tomorrow. Pray for me..Other girls are on par..Fire is kicking ass buds swelling up! Peace

CAM00336
CAM00337
CAM00338
buddahslave

buddahslave

Been a few days..She's still got crackhead leaves droopy ..flushed with very light nutes..Hoping she bounces back. .will feed again tomorrow. Pray for me..Other girls are on par..Fire is kicking ass buds swelling up! Peace
Did you test the ppm's of the run off?

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Did you test the ppm's of the run off?

Yup...it was on par with it being normal actually lower than the one's not showing issues. .baffled maybe a rare dankness pro can.chime in maybe its strain related but other plants are vibrant and growing this one not so much

buddahslave

buddahslave

Yup...it was on par with it being normal actually lower than the one's not showing issues. .baffled maybe a rare dankness pro can.chime in maybe its strain related but other plants are vibrant and growing this one not so much
what about ph? Where was it?

buddahslave

buddahslave

NP maybe try a B vitamin like B52 or vitamino could make the plant bounce back, but it will take a few days. Or you could do nothing and it may correct it self!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

She looks a like she was locked at one point but is now feeding.. This leaves will not return to normal, just a fact of life..there was something in your feed she did not like at one point.. Now it's up to you to either keep her around for the future and work on her or possibly cull her..

I've had girls who just were not liking the feed do the same thing but not as severe.. How's the new growth, better? Also is she on the outskirts of the room? Some plants do not shine if left on the edges of the room.. They don't get adequate lighting/lumens, therefore do not uptake the same amount of nutes, which may also cause similar affects, which lock them up due to salt build up.. Just my 2 cents hope she gives u atleast a preview of what she can do..

C

cheeseterd12345

Has anybody else heard that either fire or prime contain PGRs?

Somebody was telling me that and I want to make sure either way.

Is prime or fire slowing/stopping stretch for anybody? I usually run short veg times and need them to stretch once flower starts so that would be bad for me.

Anybody?

K

kushsmoker30

any 1 looking 4 a new unopened 5L bottle of Fire numers r 0.7-21-17.5 get at me it'll b cheap close to whole sale cheap, also got 5 L bottles of prime located in the central valley, ca.

these r unopened n untampered bottles, put the money in my hand n u can open it urself.

Top Bottom