Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Ive been running the heavy 16 bud for a few runs and I just re ordered offline, it still hasnt arrived and im out. But I still have some of the old heavy 16 bud that came in white bottles, if I switch over to the white bottles for the last 2 weeks would it cause defeciencies or lockout or any other issues?

A

AlkeMyst

Ive been running the heavy 16 bud for a few runs and I just re ordered offline, it still hasnt arrived and im out. But I still have some of the old heavy 16 bud that came in white bottles, if I switch over to the white bottles for the last 2 weeks would it cause defeciencies or lockout or any other issues?

You can mix the old and new bottles. Same formula, different labels for regulations.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I saw something about people using Fire and Foliar together recently....any one doing this?

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

I only use foliar spray to spray foliage bro , I wouldn't trust it in a Rez or in your soil... Nothing wrong with just FIRE bro seriously...

I saw something about people using Fire and Foliar together recently....any one doing this?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I only use foliar spray to spray foliage bro , I wouldn't trust it in a Rez or in your soil... Nothing wrong with just FIRE bro seriously...

View attachment 427700
I wasn't asking if people were using H16 Foliar in the rez. I was saying that I saw someone say something somewhere, not sure what thread, about using foliar and fire together in a foliar spray.....and want to know more about it.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Hmm can't imagine the fire in a spray but lemme know what you find out bro!

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I wasn't asking if people were using H16 Foliar in the rez. I was saying that I saw someone say something somewhere, not sure what thread, about using foliar and fire together in a foliar spray.....and want to know more about it.

That was probably on my heavy 16 roots thread. Here is the screenshot I saved for reference. I haven't tried it yet because I haven't bought the h16 roots yet.

Bomber420

Bomber420

With the Full Heavy lineup I would not mix up more than 3 days worth. Prime will turn your reservoir into a mess. I've actually cut the Prime from my regimen and switched to dry molasses.

H16 is formulated to run a bit hot. It has a lot of Humic in it to help the plants chow down on the higher ppms. I have been running a Fire/Big Bud combo for a while now with good results. I just found a liter of the Old formula and I am using it up on my current run. The best results I ever had was with the original formula of Fire.

H16 costs a lot more then GH....but I have seen people run just the base with no other additives and have killer results.
I love prime and and the whole heavy line. You dont think you are losing out on some other stuff in prime like the B vit., l-amino and kelp that is in prime by taking it out for just molasses? and what about having a separate barrel to have a 3 -4 day mix going and take out what you need and add prime to that?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I love prime and and the whole heavy line. You dont think you are losing out on some other stuff in prime like the B vit., l-amino and kelp that is in prime by taking it out for just molasses? and what about having a separate barrel to have a 3 -4 day mix going and take out what you need and add prime to that?

I'm on Veg + Bloom now. Gave up on H16 after a few bad runs and some serious nitrification issues. When I used H16 I would make up a 3 day batch.....and by the 3rd day my rez was NASTY! As far as b vitamins....from what I've heard....it's all BS.

I'm not knocking H16 by the way. I ran it for 3 years and for the most part loved it. Bryce is awesome...always willing to answer an questions.

Bomber420

Bomber420

I'm on Veg + Bloom now. Gave up on H16 after a few bad runs and some serious nitrification issues. When I used H16 I would make up a 3 day batch.....and by the 3rd day my rez was NASTY! As far as b vitamins....from what I've heard....it's all BS.

I'm not knocking H16 by the way. I ran it for 3 years and for the most part loved it. Bryce is awesome...always willing to answer an questions.
No doubt. This is supposibly whats in Prime per their site i understand it could be bs but with all thats listed there i can see why it goes weird after a few days. most tea brews with allot of the same ingredients really only last for 3-4 days tops and thats keeping a cooler temp brew.
Humic and Fulvic Acids
L-Amino Acids
B Vitamins
Plant Extracts
Kelp - Ascophyllum Nodosum
Organic Acids
Molasses
Hexose Carbohydrates
Polysaccharides
Silica
90+ Exotic Trace Minerals
6 forms of Potassium

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

thats some nice lookin erb there my friend. Are you foliaring in flower? and what would the benifit be of adding fire to a foliar for veg?
I don't spray anything in my girls after week four flower, I don't see the benefit and haven't tried it, I think it was the guy above my post who asked about it.

Peace brotha

Heavy 16 run day 58 in soil

Top Bottom