Heavy Half? Still being worked?

• Thread starter addicted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

addicted

I am sure everyone is wondering what's the half???! I have heard a good deal of rumors on this quick to finish flower. I was just wondering if you were still working her :) Personally I can't wait :sun2::sun2:

buffbuds

buffbuds

I freaking hope it's still being worked, I've gotten good at growing reeferman's genetics, and I'm sure this one won't bee toooo much different from his others, though the yeild and finish time are unheard of. I'm happy to see an indica being bred by him. I'm going to pick up several packs, do a 20 female run or something.

E

easypleasie

I'm hoping he's actually working on this and that it wasn't an April fool's joke. I remember that thread and recall the post being made on April 1st. I could be wrong... Hopefully, Reef or his partner will be able to let us know if it's for real or not. No sense holding our breath if it's just a joke. Heavy half could end up being extremely popular and in big demand if it produces a good smoke and yield. I'll be following this one too!

B

brookky

I thought that mosca negra was a tester for Reef. Does anybody know when Reef is going to be back on the Farm? I know up in smoke said he would be gone for a while. Looking forward to trying some of his new stuff.

B

bigbag

i imagine reef'll b back from down south in the fall...if he makes it out alive

R

Reeferman

Hey everyone I am back for a few the new gear is coming along nicely and I can say with 100% confidence that the newest work is by far the best I have ever done !
Reef

T

twigboy

Man, just when I thought it can't get any better. So any clues on what you been working on?

S

Smokin

Welcome back... can't wait to see newest/latest especially after glowing intro!

R

Reeferman

Yes they being worked on and tested here are some pics of a new room of heavy half

IMG 0218 1
IMG 0219 1
IMG 0219 2
IMG 0242 1
R

Reeferman

1 room is going to use my nutrient and Bud buster the other will use GH 3 part I think you will see a huge difference heavy half is fast and bloody heavy buds all room in this configuration that I display are 100% legal health canada lic'ed Rooms !
Reef

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Fuckin' Righteous, Charles! I sure do love trees!!! Also, great vert light system.

Proost,

MOsca

R

Reeferman

Thanks I designed that entire system which is the standard we use for all our legal rooms 6 in total have beeb built with my vert design , don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like info on going legal in canada rooms being built designed etc those are also our "reef" Digital ballasts in the pictures :hi
Reef

Y

yoko

Reef,

How did you source/create the glass that encases the bulbs?

Worthy bump indeed!

Yoko

Top Bottom