Heavy Half? Still being worked?

• Thread starter addicted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

YES THEY ARE cool tubes mounted verticle with no reflectors ! if you require tubes ballasts room design total set up for the RM med room call Chad at medical mj.ca and tell em reef gave ya the digits 250-813-3000

R

Rolln J

damn thats a tree farmers wet dream - I love this kinda shit!

whats the lineage of these bad girls?

E

easypleasie

Hey Reef, got any photo updates of this grow? I'm sure I speak for many when I say we can't get enough!!!

J

Jalisco Kid

Did you rescue those girls from some pow camp. They do not have the structure to make trees. I was pulling 2.5 pds off your newberry at that height. Those branches are too thin to provide the food let alone hold the weight.You might have to support a single branch in 3 places if you get some serious bud on them. You needed more intense lighting in the beginning,maybe some P silicate hit fat mike up for some barricade he has lying around. It's been a month how have they filled in?
People here will till you you are wearing a fine suit but I care enough to tell you your walking around butt naked.lol
I still might make it up there I let you know. I am told your fine gov. might not want a fine specimen of a man like me up there. Suerte JK

B

Bill Bloome

Damn Reeferman,I 've been so lost in these pics my coffees gotten cold.Glad to have you back.Better fatten them Afghanis up! So the rumor of Heavy Half is fact?

S

swisscheese

Some of the genetics available from you Reeferman are amazing, can't wait to try this one.

Top Bottom