Hello all! Alamony here.. just another refugee from next door..

• Thread starter alamony
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alamony

I have heard of this site for a while and have referenced back to it a few times but not many... I come from a land not too far from here however I might have to take an International flight to get there.. =)

Either way, I like to community here and I look forward to seeing what everone has growing this plentiful year. I hope I can lend some beginner knowledge to the experts here and everyone can get along and enjoy the bud shots yet to come.

I run a few rooms here and there and assist a few close others on ways to maximize their gardens and have an amazing grow warehouse to pick up any goodies I might need.

1st room is a 600w MH DR120 tent to veg my mothers and clones, the bulb is bare and vert utilizing a stadium approach.

2nd room is my flower room which is only 1200w (2) 600w Solarmax's which supply 60 plants their light. RIGHT next to that table is a 1000w which holds 80 or so plants and is under a small hood currently. *I will turn this vert after this round is done.

My strains are: Green Crack from Harborside Oakland; Double Strawberry Diesel from Reservoir Seeds, DJ Short True Blueberry, SSSDH, Grape Ape and Mendo Purps. A few others but nothing special. This is a basic page to say hello to everyone and please follow me in my next thread somewhere here in the mix =)..
:harvest:

420king-MASSES

welcome to farm and im not paying you this month lol get it alamony im not paying alamony lol haha //welcome to the farm lots of great info hear

A

alamony

You gotta be careful as I always say.. Alimony is likely to kill a man but Alamony is likely to put the same man to sleep with herb instead. =)

I cant wait to chop another 40 clones and move the room another step further!

Thanks for the warm invite, the vibes are good here already and I cant wait to unleash the flower room to the boards.

Top Bottom