Hello all , new to growing first geow.

• Thread starter Bbc5272
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bbc5272

Bbc5272

6 weeks into flower and looking for some input. Am I where I should be or should have bigger buds by now ?? How much longer should I let her go before harvesting? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
White widow
2-sf2000
Big bloom fert. Every other day
Temp 80 f
Humidity 29.9
Thanks in advance .

Hello all  new to growing first geow
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
6 weeks into flower and looking for some input. Am I where I should be or should have bigger buds by now ?? How much longer should I let her go before harvesting? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
White widow
2-sf2000
Big bloom fert. Every other day
Temp 80 f
Humidity 29.9
Thanks in advance .
You got a few more weeks to go from what I can see , first thing is to get your pots up off floor of tent creat a air gap under them keeps the roots warmer happier plant , for me week six in flower is half way there I run mine to 12 weeks of flower not 9 or 10 I find in those last 2 weeks the plant really bulks up , you also need a good eye loope so you can look at the pistols and tric’s getting this right is the key .

uphere

uphere

They look great to me. I'm no groe god but they look to be right on schedule. I think you've got a few weeks left. Bet you aee a big swell in a week, week and a half. Great work. Good luck on your dry and cure.

uphere

uphere

Im thinking of picking up a SF. I take it your happy? I have a 3x3 tent so I think 1 2000 should do it as I also run. Cree Cob.

amandak

amandak

yeah as @visajoe1 said that humidity level at the current temps is too low. to get the proper performance out of your plants you need the proper VPD(vapor pressure deficit)

Top Bottom