Hello all , new to growing first geow.

• Thread starter Bbc5272
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bbc5272

Bbc5272

6 weeks into flower and looking for some input. Am I where I should be or should have bigger buds by now ?? How much longer should I let her go before harvesting? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
White widow
2-sf2000
Big bloom fert. Every other day
Temp 80 f
Humidity 29.9
Thanks in advance .

Hello all  new to growing first geow
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
6 weeks into flower and looking for some input. Am I where I should be or should have bigger buds by now ?? How much longer should I let her go before harvesting? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
White widow
2-sf2000
Big bloom fert. Every other day
Temp 80 f
Humidity 29.9
Thanks in advance .
You got a few more weeks to go from what I can see , first thing is to get your pots up off floor of tent creat a air gap under them keeps the roots warmer happier plant , for me week six in flower is half way there I run mine to 12 weeks of flower not 9 or 10 I find in those last 2 weeks the plant really bulks up , you also need a good eye loope so you can look at the pistols and tric’s getting this right is the key .

uphere

uphere

They look great to me. I'm no groe god but they look to be right on schedule. I think you've got a few weeks left. Bet you aee a big swell in a week, week and a half. Great work. Good luck on your dry and cure.

uphere

uphere

Im thinking of picking up a SF. I take it your happy? I have a 3x3 tent so I think 1 2000 should do it as I also run. Cree Cob.

amandak

amandak

yeah as @visajoe1 said that humidity level at the current temps is too low. to get the proper performance out of your plants you need the proper VPD(vapor pressure deficit)

Latest posts

Top Bottom