Hello all!

• Thread starter Foxhallfred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Foxhallfred

Josh here in MPLS. On my first ever grow and its legal! Got 2 autos and 6 photos at diff stages. Using Build a Soil#3 in 5g pots. Got a small closet going for the autos with a 200w led and 4x5 grow tent with a 720w led. Having lots of fun and learning!

Blessings!

Josh

Hello all
Hello all 2
Hello all 3
Hello all 4
Hello all 5
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Welcome to the forum Josh.
Looks like your doing well. Set a wast can close buy for all the old leaf matter. Keep your tent spotless!
Old leaves on the top of your medium is called bug housing. Maybe break out the portable vacuum.
Other than that. Big thumbs up welcome to the farm.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Looking good gromie!!! Welcome!!!! It's great to be legal!!!! No more paranoia!!!

electroguy

electroguy

Josh here in MPLS. On my first ever grow and its legal! Got 2 autos and 6 photos at diff stages. Using Build a Soil#3 in 5g pots. Got a small closet going for the autos with a 200w led and 4x5 grow tent with a 720w led. Having lots of fun and learning!

Blessings!

Josh
Looks good. Welcome to the farm! This place is packed with very experienced growers willing to share their vast knowledge with all. I've done an indoor grow and an outdoor grow this year and can only attribute my success to my good friends here. Keep up the good work and have fun. Just remember when you trim up your ladies, each piece you cut off can be another beautiful cannabis plant with a little cloning gel, except the autos. It gets addictive

C

chitownglass

Welcome to the forum Josh.
Looks like your doing well. Set a wast can close buy for all the old leaf matter. Keep your tent spotless!
Old leaves on the top of your medium is called bug housing. Maybe break out the portable vacuum.
Other than that. Big thumbs up welcome to the farm.
My girlfriend said I was crazy for vacuuming and mopping up the floor of my tent. I said it was necessary! Lol

Top Bottom