Hello everyone

• Thread starter hooks2u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hooks2u

Hi everyone just wanted to let you know a little about myself, I'm getting ready to turn 40 in a couple weeks and a med user/grower for 15 years. I lost both arms to an electrical accident in 91 that's why I have the name hooks. I use cannabis for pain and stress relief, I'm a big fan of indicas cause they work best for my pain. I'm a single dad raising a 4 year old son and a 7 year old daughter, I'm a big gear head and love all sorts of bikes and cars and I like doing art work like oil paintings and air brush work and a nature nut (love camping:yes).
Its very nice to have made my way here and I'll put up some pics for you in elites boards:hi

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice to have you here hooks! Sorry to hear that but it sounds like nothing slows you down. Welcome to the farm.

P

ProGroWannabe

Great to have ya hooks2u!! This is a great farm, enjoy your stay.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi hooks2u welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

D

drpressure600

fairplay kid

fairplay to you for keeping the head up and not letting things slow you down, hope you enjoy the family, take care ok my man . .

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm Hooks:hi

H

hooks2u

just wanted to say thanks for all the warm welcomes and I've really enjoyed the reading I've done :clapping I think this is a great site:rock

Hooks

42 days 003
I

Indianche

Good to have ya hooks ,its a nice bud you have there ^^:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom