Hello Farm!!

• Thread starter ooS0uPoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

Whats going on everyone??
Just wanted to say whats up...Havent been part of a forum site since OverGrow (Back in the 250W C13 home depot cab days,a few of you out there might know what Im talkin bout), lets just say it feels good to be back! Its been a few years since Ive had the space to grow (also been living in Mammoth Lakes where they dont recognize 215 patients) So Im sure I may need a few, (LOTS) of pointers on my return to gardening, Thanks in advance!!

Guess I should lay down the situation soooo here goes.

I still play in the dirt, I use FF OceanForest bout 30-40% perlite, Vermiculite, Dolomitic Lime for PH, I used to add bone and blood meal as well as various guanos, fish emulsion but dont really think that I need it after looking at the OceanForest ingredients and realizing my Ph levels are right 6.3 almost ALWAYS :-). Right now Im using the FF Nute line but plan to switch to the BioBizz Line ( I like the fact that its 100% ORGANIC!!!!, BTW if anyone has any advice about the BioBizz line up I would appreciate it) Also, since Ive been growing from clone (picked up some PLATINUM OG AND CHEM VALLEY KUSH cuts from PO!!) I Picked up some greenfuse root stimulator to better prepare them for their flower stage a bit earlier!!! 100% Organic and supposed to do the trick!!
Lets see now the Cabs.... (Or tents as it may be)
I have a 3'X3'X6' Veg Tent, 177CFM Vortex inline that vents into the attic, Using a 400W MH I currently have the nuetral spectrum but switching to the cool spectrum soon. Temps consistently at 75.4 and Humidity reads at 33% so thats tits, Looking at putting some of the real good finds from PO into mommy mode in that Baby real soon, right now its just the babies!!... My Flower Tent is a 5'X5'X8' Area. I have a 1000W Eye hortilux HPS rockin in a XXXL 6" Magnum reflector being ventilated through a phresh Carbon filter by a 449 CFM Vortex Wyed into the same vent to the attic. Im having a bit of trouble keeping the cab below 81 degrees so I went and picked up a window AC unit and will just be running it at night so hopefully all works out!!! (Any suggestions on how to keep that tents temps down a bit would be appreciated) Until I can get the Co2 setup going I am a bit concerned....

Anyways, thats the summary. Guess I got a little long winded through there but atleast you guys know what Im workin with... Talk to everyone real soon Im sure and thanks for having me be a part of the forums!!!
-S0uP

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

Well some quick Pic updates...

Also, SWitched my thinking from BioBizz to the House and garden line so next time I re up on nutes I will switch it up! Re ran my combined exhaust to the outside as opposed to the attic, also I added a window A/C unit and successfully dropped my flower tents temps to a respectable 78 degrees.

Since this was the first run with this setup Im only flowering 5 plants to knock out the kinks (4 Chem Valley kush and 1 Platinum OG) But I plan to Scrog 8 a month but stage my flower room into 2, so a total of 16 plants in the tent at a time (you can see the tent is only 1/2 setup). Next months cuts are: 3, OGRaskal Super Skunk 3, OGRaskal Fire OG 2, Headband 707 and 1)Flo

Any comments welcome!
IMG 0186

IMG 0198

IMG 0195

C

CAPO

What's up Soup?

Nice to have you aboard, I still want to give Biobizz a try..heard all good things. I see you're rockin a CVK clone from PO. I just got done with a run of 1 pack of those and like the smoke, she looked ready at 70 but a little more couchiness at 75.
I still laugh when I think about how PO describes the CVK..they keep claiming that it has MSS in it...but that is far from the truth...even though it does have a "skunkiness" to it.

See ya round the boards.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome

Glad to have you aboard, hope the air conditioner does the trick. I am sure it will, those tents look sweet.

mal

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

What's up Soup?

Nice to have you aboard, I still want to give Biobizz a try..heard all good things. I see you're rockin a CVK clone from PO. I just got done with a run of 1 pack of those and like the smoke, she looked ready at 70 but a little more couchiness at 75.
I still laugh when I think about how PO describes the CVK..they keep claiming that it has MSS in it...but that is far from the truth...even though it does have a "skunkiness" to it.

See ya round the boards.

Whats up Capo??? Yeah Ive heard some mixed reviews bout that BioBizz Line (Mostly good on the farm and some medicore ones from my local shop guy who incidentaly has no distribution relationship with their company) but after weighing in the pro's and cons I like what the House and Garden line has to offer over all (super simple to boot!) but only time will tell! As far as the CVK goes I typically dont like to listen to what the guys over at Po put in their description (No disrespect) and prefer to do my own research on the cut directly from the breeder...heres whats on the cali connection page:

Chem Valley Kush ( Chemdog D x SFV OGK V.II) - This is a sick hybrid from 2 of the strongest strains on earth in my opinon.Together they are unstopable.I have worked this version for over a year now i used an f3 male that was a stinky lil bastard with strong pronounced lemon pledge stench like his mother SFV OG kush, the Chemdog D clone only was glad to meet this new guy for sure.. This hybrid will love and work well with super cropping , LST, and any other training methods. Flowering times 8-10 weeks

But I do appreciate the advice as far as flowering times!! I will prolly be looking to cull as soon as I can to avoid too much of that couchiness this month, all Im rockin is the indica dominant strains but noticed 2 distinct phenos in the CVK one definately showing sativa traits and one triumphant stout bastard showing indica dominance, once again time will tell. Thanks for stopping by!

Mal, Thanks for the vote of confidence. Im dumping the window A/C directly into the cab and definately have the thing dialed in. This first run is kinda experimental but Im starting to get high hopes already for future crops! I was on the fence about these tents but after only some mild tweaking they seem to be living up to my expectations ....heres hoping!!
Again thanks for stopping by (Oh and sick pics in your gallery bro)

See everyone round the boards! -S0uP

Top Bottom