Hello fellolw farmers!

• Thread starter moosecock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moosecock

We as growers of the good plant need to unite, not bicker and bitch! I believe the fight to end cannabis prohibition is a civil rights issue more than anything else. I realized this when the state I live in chose to grant state recognition of same sex marriage on the basis of civil rights. We (regular, daily herb consumers) constitute nearly the exact same percentage of the population as the gay community. Food for thought.

Too, I was a cigarette smoker for 30 years. I quit 4 years ago, and the gradual realization of just how extraordinarily in denial I as a tobacco smoker was during that time truly disturbs me. I mean FOUR HUNDRED FECKING THOUSAND DEATHS A YEAR LEGALLY!!!! I mean NO disrespect to those that choose to burn tobacco, but truly, think about that number.

GROWING HERB
Without doubt one of the top ten most rewarding experience's a human being can know! It's all good-the struggle to grow and nurture, time spent in set up and trimming, learning, always learning something new.

Marc Emery
Thank you for all you have tried to do. I know lots of folks have a poison pen for the guy, but he has done us all a service by being public and lucid, professional and mature in situations where all too often we are treated as a joke.

Last for now (time to fluff up the buzz) but not least,
Free The Seed, OVERGROW THE GOVERNMENT!

Be well,
moosecock:character0110:

U

USApotluvr1

Welcome to the farm, bro!

The Moose is loose!! potluvr

Top Bottom