Hello from Central, PA

• Thread starter 151kushmaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

151kushmaster

Hello THCfarmer! My name is 151kushmaster and I'm from Central, PA. Many of you already know that I love to smoke oil and collect fine glass. If there is anything else you would like to know feel free to ask or send me a pm.

Thanks

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Welcome aboard neighbor! See you at the LLWS. LOL!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's good 151kushmaster? Good to see you over here on the Farm! You have found gold by finding this site! lol I think that the Farmer picture should be of a leprechaun lol since this site is a pot of gold! Enjoy yourself and I hope you get lots of love here on the Farm!

Cheers,
Crom

151kushmaster

Tobor we live very close to each other! Let me know if you ever want to sesh. I can show you a thing or two about making bho.

Later

420haze

420Haze Intro

What Up fellow Farmers, hope all is well. I'm new to Farming in practice but not in theory. A good friend pointed me in this direction and have found this site very resourceful, thanks to all of of your knowledge and experience, and the willingness to share. So here's my first run at it. A few Pics of my setup. I have a 14' x 14' x 9' room running two 1000's, two Daystar a/c reflectors, w/ digi Lumateks, ventilated by a Vortex fan attached to a Phresh filter all through 6". Im using all Botanicare ferts. These two Ladies are the pick of the crop from 15 seeds. They are Rez's William's Wonder. I just recently cloned, and decided to try it on a small scale to start off, just 12 clones. Here's my 6 month old theft deterrent, Zeus. Glad to join the community,Happy Farming to all!

CIMG1372
CIMG1407
CIMG1404
CIMG1401
CIMG1358
CIMG1359
CIMG1398
CIMG1383
CIMG1403
CIMG1410
C

CanadianClassic

High and welcome! Im also a concentrate lover and am a pro at making BHO or butane oil the best is cooking down BHO and whipping it on the stove top tell it turns into Budder love that stuff the OIL form in my opinion doesn't even come close since you can handle this stuff and it wont turn sticky until its reheated.

Good luck with the ladies!!!

og dmc

og dmc

looks good> Only thing i would do diff is set the clone tray under floro's instead of HID. Eventually u will want a separate grow/clone chamber

Dunge

Dunge

I am new to this game so the lingo is a bit rich. Then there are the subjects I just have no clue about. Would somebody please clue me in to what is being talked about with OIL? A search on THCfarmer for oil does not even find this thread.

N

negative 1

welcome to you bro! i'm back after ahyatus and hoping to see some more goodness from the farm! enjoy your stay.

O

oneton

hello im im from pa also by york if ou know where that is i love this site it is gold like said by many

Latest posts

Top Bottom