Hello From India

• Thread starter Akhil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Akhil

Hey fellow blazers ! I was looking for some answers on Google when I stumbled upon the forum . I immediately joined it coz I knew it would had all of them answers.

Well, I haven't grown cannabis ever, and mostly the stuff I get is spiked , which frustrates me a lot . So I have decided to grow the green for myself.

Any help from a fellow grower is appreciated , and if there are growers from India , I would definitely love to keep in mind their advice.

So,That's all I could think of right now.

Thanks a lot
Keep blazing.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Welcome to the farm! Good luck with your grow adventures!

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi Akhil and a big welcome to the Farm..
I assume you will be growing outdoors.. Check out some of the awesome outdoor grow journals here..
Enjoy,,
cocoJoe

A

Akhil

Thanks . I would like to make my way to the awesome world of growing too.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Welcome
Sucks that your stuff is spiked, what with?
The good news is the stuff you'll grow on your own will probably by better than most anything else available to you.
How available are gardening supplies (nutrients, beneficial bacteria, good soil) to you?

A

Akhil

Welcome
Sucks that your stuff is spiked, what with?
The good news is the stuff you'll grow on your own will probably by better than most anything else available to you.
How available are gardening supplies (nutrients, beneficial bacteria, good soil) to you?
I can arrange nutes and soil, although I won't be able to arrange the exact nutes or soil mentioned in the guides
I am still looking on how to arrange beneficial bacteria.

Any suggestions?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Welcome to the farm!

How easy is it to acquire cannabis in your town? Is hash more common? If you can get seeded flowers you're on your way to growing.

If I may ask...
How hard is it for the tourist to come across quality Indian cannabis seeds?

I'll be visiting some of the Northen cities next month and would love to acquire some seed if possible.

A

Akhil

Welcome to the farm!

How easy is it to acquire cannabis in your town? Is hash more common? If you can get seeded flowers you're on your way to growing.

If I may ask...
How hard is it for the tourist to come across quality Indian cannabis seeds?

I'll be visiting some of the Northen cities next month and would love to acquire some seed if possible.

Welcome to India. Its quite easy to obtain cannabis in my city. Since cannabis is legal here at government authorized shops,but not as marijuana ( it is available as small round eatable balls) but still , marijuana is way more easy to score than in the west.
The only issue here is quality of the stuff which as I mentioned is spiked to various degrees.
These problems ,however Dont matter if you are planning to visit the Himachal Pradesh (hills)where good quality hash is available easily.

You can score a large number of seeds , with quality genetics , at a much cheaper price in Himachal Pradesh.

Although I Dont know if you are but you should visit Himachal Pradesh. I have seen foreigners settle in the Kasaul Valley gettin high all day

L

Lil pEte

I'm doing pretty good.

Will you be growing outdoor or indoor, or both?

Not sure how much time you have to start growing, but if you have time, you could make some great organic soil, then you would only need to keep em watered, and look for bugs.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! You know that many old timers consider the cannabis from your country to be the best, and many of them were educated on growing and extraction methods in your country (EG, charas)? I bet if you plant it, it will simply grow.
I can arrange nutes and soil, although I won't be able to arrange the exact nutes or soil mentioned in the guides
I am still looking on how to arrange beneficial bacteria.

Any suggestions?
Yes, your own soil, learn how to cultivate your own endogenous microorganisms.

A

Akhil

I'm doing pretty good.

Will you be growing outdoor or indoor, or both?

Not sure how much time you have to start growing, but if you have time, you could make some great organic soil, then you would only need to keep em watered, and look for bugs.
I will grow outdoor, I think it's about a month to start growing

Top Bottom