Hello From India

• Thread starter Akhil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lil pEte

Yeah you could if you start cooking now.
By the time your seedlings are big enough to go in it, should be done.
I prefer outdoor.
i have not looked yet, but I'll bet there are tons of good threads here for organic soil mixes.
I'm excited for you. My season just ended, and I'm ready for June right now.

A

Akhil

Yeah you could if you start cooking now.
By the time your seedlings are big enough to go in it, should be done.
I prefer outdoor.
i have not looked yet, but I'll bet there are tons of good threads here for organic soil mixes.
I'm excited for you. My season just ended, and I'm ready for June right now.
So, a cfl will work good if I just plant one in a pot and keep it in my room .just, for the time being?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
For the time being it will work, but a single CFL doesn't spread the light very well and cannabis can be a very aggressive plant. You may prefer to use something like a fluorescent shop light. I use the 48" lights, and if you mix the bulbs right you can grow for quite a while using them. I can't recommend flowering under just shop lights, though.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Welcome to India. Its quite easy to obtain cannabis in my city. Since cannabis is legal here at government authorized shops,but not as marijuana ( it is available as small round eatable balls) but still , marijuana is way more easy to score than in the west.
The only issue here is quality of the stuff which as I mentioned is spiked to various degrees.
These problems ,however Dont matter if you are planning to visit the Himachal Pradesh (hills)where good quality hash is available easily.

You can score a large number of seeds , with quality genetics , at a much cheaper price in Himachal Pradesh.

Although I Dont know if you are but you should visit Himachal Pradesh. I have seen foreigners settle in the Kasaul Valley gettin high all day
This whole post sounds really fun. "Settling in the Kasaul Valley gettin high all day" Count me in.

A

Akhil

This whole post sounds really fun. "Settling in the Kasaul Valley gettin high all day" Count me in.
Actually, here , one can smoke the stuff in public and no one gives a shit. Mostly because most of the people Dont know the smell, while those who know, either smile and pass or share a Puff or two. Unless you smoke next to a cop its fine and sometimes , if you are a rickshaw puller for example , even the cops Dont give a shit. So yeah, you are welcome To India brother

Top Bottom