Hello from Nor Cal

• Thread starter Mojackj420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mojackj420

wanted to just say hello to alls. Not a noob been graowing my med going on 8 years
here is what im working with right now
Setup Indoor
Perpetual grow, sealed room,Duel 600W aircooled HPS , Co2, , duel 4x4 trays , with 2 50gal pickle buckets for my res , just hooked up the r/o unit and i use the lucas formula, liquid karma , hydrozyme and foilar feeding with snow storm ultra and purple maxx and use gravity with the non purp girls . in dwc

Strains
Grandy Daddy Purple , Romulan, Meno Purple, purple Haze , Blue Dream, Kandy Kush , and Scarlet Fire {which is going to be a conpleat surprise to grow since i cant find to much infor on her}

Right now im working to get the outdoor plots ready , pulling weeds , building raised boxes , tarping the spots off to control any new weeds and trying to warm the soil up . Installing drip lines and soaker hoses {soaker for in ground , drips for containers } just scored a few 50 gal containers and useing them to catch rain water . want to use as much free water as i can .

I am a firm believer in Intergrated Pest Managment both indoors and out .

This has to be one of the best ipm sites around http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/
i was able to take a tour of the UC Davis green houses and thought" now thats what i want to have "
well probibly rambling away , smoke break it has to be 420 some place
Mojack:character0029:

Latest posts

Top Bottom