hello from Ohio

• Thread starter Midnight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sirshamus

It was a killer show what I can remember between the balloons, dank and acid, lol.

H

HerbyCsC

Hey, I just wanted to say hello. I used to live in NE ohio. I miss it. Used to get some sick Dumpster. Man do I miss that flavor.....

I see you have nerve damage. I had (it comes and goes) discs in my back that press the sciatic nerve. Pain meds didnt do anything to help the pain. But, I found the strain I was running at the time, BubbleFunk(indy dom) really helped.

Stay medicated.

M

Midnight

HEY HerbyCsC Must agree the pain meds don't help much at all and i have been on almost all of them too ... I also found a few strain that help alot better then the pills ...BubbleFunk(indy dom) sounds good NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO SAMPLE ANY ... you moved out of the state now ? i travel 5 states working on signs (billboards ) built a few up around conneaut oh
i do a good job at staying medicated. lol!!!

Hi Midnightgardener nice to mee you

H

HerbyCsC

HEY HerbyCsC Must agree the pain meds don't help much at all and i have been on almost all of them too ... I also found a few strain that help alot better then the pills ...BubbleFunk(indy dom) sounds good NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO SAMPLE ANY ... you moved out of the state now ? i travel 5 states working on signs (billboards ) built a few up around conneaut oh
i do a good job at staying medicated. lol!!!

Hi Midnightgardener nice to mee you

Hey midnight, BubbleFunk is a BCSC seed strain that is Bubbleberry(BubblegumxBlueberry)x NL#5. My friend found a pheno that was a keeper from 1 pack of beans. It smelled so fruity (very berry), tasted a lil skunky, but it would make you just lay down and let the pain fade away....I used to wake up with the bowl unfinished alot. Sadly she isn't around anymore. I hope to buy some seeds of her some time soon.

Have you tried Herijuana? It also helps with nerve pain.

I moved from the O-H-Ten a few yrs ago. I moved back to Indiana(where the fam is from)...yuck:mad0223:

TTYS HerbsMan

E

Elcapitan

Welcome Aboard

Hello Midnight,
Welcome aboard the Farm as they call it. Just joined today myself. Best wishes and good luck with your gardening.
Elcapitan

C

CharacterZero

I am in central ohio as well. I try to make it to all the good festivals in ohio. there are so many lol.

gonna make it to hookahville and south winds. also anything at nelson ledges is gonna be killer.

cant wait to see claypool. I love his new cd.

M

Midnight

hey CharacterZero
NESLSON LEDGES is that east of Cleveland ??.how is it for camping and concerts ?

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE NICE WARM WELCOME !!! :happy

M

Midnight

Hey midnight,
Have you tried Herijuana? It also helps with nerve pain.
TTYS HerbsMan

been reading a lot about Herijuana is "oldschool" pot that's been grown in Humboldt county for over 20 years.
lots of people say it's great for pain but i never had the chance to find out my self .. i'm taken a little trip out to san jose at the end of the month... hope i can find some to sample or a few beans would be nice too.. :cool0044:
thanks for all the ideas ..................

C

CharacterZero

hey CharacterZero
NESLSON LEDGES is that east of Cleveland ??.how is it for camping and concerts ?

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE NICE WARM WELCOME !!! :happy

yeah its in garrettsville. I dont think hookahville is gonna be there, though. not this year. I think its going to be somewhere around hocking or athens. I cant remember for sure.

G

G.F. Greens

yeah i think hookah's playing at the ledges for a Halloween show October 30 and 31

L

LionVibez

anyone ever make it to any reggae shows in central ohio??? Buju Banton in Columbus on oct 2nd ;) I love it an the ledges too...used to live 25 mins away before i moved....still go up here and there to get away.

T

thalemongangsta

216 to 614

like ive always said, nobody does it like we do it in ohio! Love the ledges grew up in the cut not to far from there..cant argue with the dumspters or the g :)

S

Siksol

Welcome, from southern Ohio here, moving back next month... hmmm swing over the athens and see if I can still pick up some dumpster and death star!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

welcome welcome glad you made it, any ?'s or comments never hesitate to ask (of course after reading "grow faq" or not, really friendly place

T

TheFlorist

Welcome, from southern Ohio here, moving back next month... hmmm swing over the athens and see if I can still pick up some dumpster and death star!

You see Deathstar made it to Feb. 2010 Edition of High Times? Guess word has moved past ohio and on to the rest of the world.

S

Siksol

Its cuz the guys that created deathstar moved out to arizona I believe. Its slowly making it rounds limited number of people allowed to grow it but back home in Ohio is still one the best places to get it.

Y

yosemitysam

welcome, this is a great place lots of helpful members here on the farm

Top Bottom