hello from Ohio

• Thread starter Midnight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sourkush91

alot of ohio boys here... including me central ohio.... welcome and good luck with your op.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

what up ohio I'm up by the Roo. Ohio Rocks some crazy buds. hope everyone is enjoying their outdoor harvests, don't let the little black choppers see ya haha. I feel like we need to start up a ohio dank buds thread on here. Anyways this blueberry nd cindy is rockin my brain so take it easy yall.:harvest::passingjoint:

Don't Panic! Grow Organic!

B

bob.fn.seger

east central ohio. just moved here last april from arkansas. been lookin to get my hands on some local strains but no luck. prolly cause i havn't met the right folks but all i have found around where i am is trash. i had somebody try to sell me some "orange kush" that was all bricked up and looked and smelled and smoked like some shwag. so anyone know of anything as far as genetics or good smoke around youngstown way let me know.

G

G.F. Greens

damn lots of ohio folks here on the farm. never knew! im in the I70 75 area.

GFG

W

whiteflower420

Nelson Ledges is a great place to see shows! I rocked a couple Grateful Fests there and had a blast!

B

bob.fn.seger

i saw EOTO and LOTUS at the Ledges in August. first time bein there and now i cant wait to get back. sold outta my homegrown organic Blue Mystic there quick. apparently there wasn't much bud for sale there. couldn't find any real doses till late sat. night. but still overall a great time.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Hey everyone good to see all the buckeyes showin some love. haha If anyone if attending any nelsons ledges events feel free to PM haha i live right by nelsons. and remeber bring yo own shit and don't go runnin through the woods at night...you'll definatly fall off the ledges haha Take it easy everyone, hope your gear is shtankin

Top Bottom