Hello From Oregon!

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

Hey people, Steve here!
Hope everyone is having a good December so far....
About me-
hydro/soil experience, Indoor grower, former USMC, I play a lot of video games.

Favorite strain : Durban Poison (cherry pie too)

Current grow: Purple kush and White cookies indoor, Platinum P600 LED and 600W cool tube in a 4x4x8.
Mainlining all the way home.

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy and welcome aboard Brother; USMC 5th Marines SEA, Semper Fi.....Ohh Rahhh

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Hi there. Welcome to the farm. I'm looking forward to seeing your grows. I'm a big fan of mainlining.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I don't have an update as I'm not sure I have a plant anymore. Working in partnership suck sometimes. My veg tent should have been watered yesterday. I thought my other partner had done it. So this morning I woke up to a crispy fried plant. Iv cut off the bad leaves but I'm not sure she's gonna pull thru.

keiksweat

keiksweat

This is what is left. She's toast. Pissed off cause she was fucking gorgeous.
Oh no,so sorry k,don't bin it just yet.give it a week of low light n tlc.you never know,I know you got skills mate.let the healing begin..good luck.
Party last night,got a stinking head ache..

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Oh no,so sorry k,don't bin it just yet.give it a week of low light n tlc.you never know,I know you got skills mate.let the healing begin..good luck.
Party last night,got a stinking head ache..

Errrr I posted this in the wrong place :banghead:

keiksweat

keiksweat

What strain is it? The one I toasted was a Red Poison.
Sore head eh.....I better not shout then eh lol. Hope its from a good time.
That lanky one is dinafem cheese auto.i put 2 of them in and 2 Pakistanis Ryder.the other cheese is nearly as big,the paki,Ryder are short n stubby.beginning of week 5.first attempt at autos,white liking em to be fair k,red poison,what's that a Durban cross?sounds tasty ,have you got a spare to chuck in?I always do to many of everything,as well as the 4 autos I've got 4large cheese veging from clone,gonna put em into flower in a week or two.then I've got another 4 more smaller cheese ,same clones,as back up.ive treated em like shit n them 4 keep thriving so I'll put them in 3 weeks before the second lot finish.ive got shit loads of beans on route from my pal in Colorado....yeah...cant wait for that Xmas pressie..show us some pics k of your main girls?what you got going at the moment?are you gonna bother with the competition if ya auto dies?

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

That lanky one is dinafem cheese auto.i put 2 of them in and 2 Pakistanis Ryder.the other cheese is nearly as big,the paki,Ryder are short n stubby.beginning of week 5.first attempt at autos,white liking em to be fair k,red poison,what's that a Durban cross?sounds tasty ,have you got a spare to chuck in?I always do to many of everything,as well as the 4 autos I've got 4large cheese veging from clone,gonna put em into flower in a week or two.then I've got another 4 more smaller cheese ,same clones,as back up.ive treated em like shit n them 4 keep thriving so I'll put them in 3 weeks before the second lot finish.ive got shit loads of beans on route from my pal in Colorado....yeah...cant wait for that Xmas pressie..show us some pics k of your main girls?what you got going at the moment?are you gonna bother with the competition if ya auto dies?

I only popped 2 autos. One for myself one for the comp. The toasty lady is picking back up so I'm still in the comp. I'm vegging my next lot right now in my veg tent.
Right now I have satori amnesia lemon chem dawg cheese candy holy grail and Afghani. I think that's all of them. Pics...give me a sec I will put some on for ya. They are 4 weeks in flower.
Sounds like you have it all worked out....

Latest posts

Top Bottom