Hello From Oregon!

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

These are the most recent pics they were nearly 3 week in flower in these pics
Nice,looks tasty,wich ones that then k?I'm just going to check mine at 6:00.gotta look after all my brothers stuff too whilst there away for a fortnight.glad to hear me crispy survived.still in the running..good luck.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Nice,looks tasty,wich ones that then k?I'm just going to check mine at 6:00.gotta look after all my brothers stuff too whilst there away for a fortnight.glad to hear me crispy survived.still in the running..good luck.

I hope he treat you well at Xmas for babysitting lol
They are just random pics from my last camera activity in the tent. I need to get some more updated ones. I'm sure it's the holy grail and a lemon amnesia in those pics. My chem dawg is hiding somewhere in there lol.
Thanks for the good luck....seems I need it lol

keiksweat

keiksweat

Mr crispy,sorry.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I hope he treat you well at Xmas for babysitting lol
They are just random pics from my last camera activity in the tent. I need to get some more updated ones. I'm sure it's the holy grail and a lemon amnesia in those pics. My chem dawg is hiding somewhere in there lol.
Thanks for the good luck....seems I need it lol
I'm not to sure,mr crispy will have the time to dust himself off and go for the gold.my last one,fast n vast auto,I did in dwc, had prob with ph meter,it was lying to me ,by about 4 points.after figuring that out it stayed at 5 inch high.i didn't have it in me to binn it,so I stuck it down our kids veg room.its flushing now.ill have to take a pic when I go down.youll laugh your head off.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I'm not to sure,mr crispy will have the time to dust himself off and go for the gold.my last one,fast n vast auto,I did in dwc, had prob with ph meter,it was lying to me ,by about 4 points.after figuring that out it stayed at 5 inch high.i didn't have it in me to binn it,so I stuck it down our kids veg room.its flushing now.ill have to take a pic when I go down.youll laugh your head off.

Our kid.....not heard that in ages. Love it! Sounds like a lil bonsai you got growing ....don't forget the pic I could do with a laugh. Mind u it sounds sweet too...
I hate my ph pen. Cheap piece of crap it is. I can't calibrate at the mo cause I can't find a damn thermometer I can use in water that goes to 25C....

keiksweat

keiksweat

Our kid.....not heard that in ages. Love it! Sounds like a lil bonsai you got growing ....don't forget the pic I could do with a laugh. Mind u it sounds sweet too...
I hate my ph pen. Cheap piece of crap it is. I can't calibrate at the mo cause I can't find a damn thermometer I can use in water that goes to 25C....
Happy Christmas k,you and all ya family are having a great day.were at mother inlaws,party on.cocktails n buffet.no smoking weed though.anyway here's the tiny stunted auto,wich was left to see what happened.enjoy.
WP 20151224 19 53 38 Pro
WP 20151224 19 53 09 Pro
WP 20151224 19 53 02 Pro
WP 20151224 19 48 53 Pro

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

keiksweat.post: 1589032 said:
Yep,that's the whole plant....hehe...i smoked it...haha.

In one go I bet lol. Looks good tho. I better say Happy New year to you K as I won't be on much after this. I'm out getting drunk as fuck with a lil pick me up in my pocket lol :love2: Have a good one. Much love

scubascrog

scubascrog

Installed the 600W tube!
imag0311-jpg.561488

after one day of the metal halide at 50% look at the response. :party1:
p1030065-jpg.562092

White cookies are mainlining perfectly symmetrical
p1030067-jpg.562104

p1030068-jpg.562105

p1030069-jpg.562106

A little damage from ph lockout, not too bad though, I have them now in 5 gallon smart pots with super sweet dolomite so I can finally relax about my dropping ph.
p1030066-jpg.562097

:cool:

Top Bottom