Hello from Shantibaba

• Thread starter shantibaba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

welcome Shanti, big fan of ur work right here! looking like the Farm is putting together quite the dream team :couchpotato:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Don't know how i missed this one but things are getting exciting around the farm .... welcome Shanti any time you have to mingle here is a honor .....

alot of cbd request lately and sure you can fill that bill ....

respect SoSerThc

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hi All

well I have been asked to come over to see how things are going with THC farmer...seems pretty well.

We will be listing our things once again online here and hope to answer as many questions as humanly possible probably about once or twice a week if I am not travelling too much.

Hope things are growing nicely and good luck to all those in Washington State and Colorado going for licenses...the more the merrier I say.

Stay safe and nice to grace the shores of this site once again...all the best Shantibaba
Hello Shantibaba,

Was wondering if you were going to make new seeds of the Spice? Been a long time and I miss that cerebral spicey hawaiian goodness! She left a killer incense odor after burning and was a perfect daytime smoke.

Glad to see you on here, take care!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Welcome Shanti,
Can't wait to grab some of your gear.

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Welcome back Shanti! Ling time no speak! Still have some of your genes from from way back and have used your genetics in many crosses of my own. Great to see you again, haven't been in a forum w you there in a LONG time.

Really hoping you bring back some Spice!

Peace brotha!

Aligee

Aligee

Welcome! ShantiBaba! Im currently going thru your MangoHaze! Looking for some nice mango Hazey phenos!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Just ran your Black Widow, Glad to see your at the Farm..:)

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Sir,
I'm would like some first hand feedback on how close the reworked bw is to the (your) original ww. Imprivements? I remember running her out long with a real long dark period to really frost her up. Also vary interested in nordel . Summer of 1980 last time I tasted, had genuine Afghanistan buds. Was brought back in footlocker. Tasted like the best hash only better. Dam you Russian invaders! Lol. I was at Seattle hempfest and stopped at your booth. I should have grabbed a package or two then but it's a hard sale. Your original ww and hashplant were the plants I cut my teeth on, so to speak. Thank you

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
Welcome Shanti -- ran many of the old school gear along with the haze mixes of recent... looking forward to running your nevs and the nordle that sounds super impressive to say the least !!!!

shantibaba

shantibaba

Breeder
Supporter
Hi All

well thanks for the welcome .

Yes i see a few old online friends and growers from the past here so hope to encourage a few test grows and see how things are worked over here.

Glad to see people seem relaxed and asking good questions, shows the level is worthy!

Once again i will do my best to get here ever week depending upon how work is going to answer things so be a little patient with me if you are asking something.

All the best Sb

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Welcome Shanti, grabbed a pack of Black Widow Saturday at the cup. Lookin forward to poppin these beans. Thanx for all you do.

20131215 173614
Top Bottom