hello from south east asia!

• Thread starter kixxx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kixxx

Hello buds! Ive executed tropical indoor grow ops here in *censored*, south east asia. I have a few successful grows in the past, mostly guerrilla style. This is my 1st indoor ops. It started in January 2012 organically with soil-less mix and all organic/veganic feeding programs. Currently growing both pure inbred and hybrid seeds.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
welcome to the farm kixxx nice to have more growers from asia around here :)

K

kixxx

welcome to the farm kixxx nice to have more growers from asia around here :)
bunch of thanks for the warm welcome logic! great to hear theres more growers from asia! give me a holla fellas sure nice to know yall

K

kixxx

Some pictures of the current vegetation area, I will be cloning some of the plants hopefully soon.
Strains featured are pure Thai sativa, white widow x skunk, super skunk, mazar, diesel, white widow, varieties of haze and others. All organic feeding program including some seaweed growth food and microbes.
Flowering area are lit by 2 x 600 watt HPS lights (once induced will post more pics).

MHillbillyMag

MHillbillyMag

Keep up the great work, oh and keep taking those pics ;)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

deep buddy

deep buddy

welcome good to have some peeps from se asia. hello from the states.

F

fuzzy

Welcome to the farm K!Cant wait to see the Thai grow up.Keep us posted please,peace,fuzzy

K

kixxx

Welcome to the farm K!Cant wait to see the Thai grow up.Keep us posted please,peace,fuzzy
thanks fuzzy, me too cant wait for the thais to grew, will moves 10-20 thai plants outside to a secure location somewhere since i have stocked quite numbers of thai seeds, peace!

T

TECK

Welcome, kixxx. :)
Sorry about the invalid links but they are breaking the THCFarmer rules (see rule no. 1). Please use the Image Uploader instead, when you post pictures. Thank you for your help to keep the farm secure.

Cheers

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Links Deleted - Upload the photos Please we would like to see them.

RC

P

plant-lover68

Welcome to the farm and Thai is one of my favorite strains. I first smoked a pure Thai in the mid-1970's and ever time I go to Amsterdam, I try to smoke some good Thai strains. Most are hybrids, but that's okay. RC, that leather coat looks too hot. lol

K

kixxx

TECK, roger that.. RobotChicken, nothing much, my 1st indoor ops, all organic feeding, varieties white widow x skunk #1, mazar, pure thai, diesel, super skunk, white widow, haze varieties and some other nice strains, searching for nice mums and paps, planning to clones and stuff ;) usually, all these will go straight to the outside patch 100% tropical sun :)
Highness DSC04585 copy
Highness DSC04586 copy
Highness DSC04588 copy
Highness DSC04590 copy
Highness DSC04591 copy
Highness DSC04589 copy
Highness DSC04587 copy

K

kixxx

Welcome to the farm and Thai is one of my favorite strains. I first smoked a pure Thai in the mid-1970's and ever time I go to Amsterdam, I try to smoke some good Thai strains. Most are hybrids, but that's okay. RC, that leather coat looks too hot. lol
thanks! hybrids are nice

Top Bottom