hello from south east asia!

• Thread starter kixxx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Ahhhh, Thailand... and Malaysia... and Hong Kong... and Vietnam... I visited all these places when I was a child some 40 years ago and I still have fond memories of warm people, beautiful scenery and HOT food. The ability to veg indoors and flower outside year-round under a tropical sun warms me up all over.

Yes, for you who just did the mental math, that was 1972, I was 5 and I lived in Saigon during the 'conflict'. Some things you just don't forget.

Welcome to the farm, Kixxx- and if you keep talking about how nice it is there, I'm gonna have to start saving for a plane ticket! Asian restaurants stateside do no justice.

K

kixxx

Ahhhh, Thailand... and Malaysia... and Hong Kong... and Vietnam... I visited all these places when I was a child some 40 years ago and I still have fond memories of warm people, beautiful scenery and HOT food. The ability to veg indoors and flower outside year-round under a tropical sun warms me up all over.

Yes, for you who just did the mental math, that was 1972, I was 5 and I lived in Saigon during the 'conflict'. Some things you just don't forget.

Welcome to the farm, Kixxx- and if you keep talking about how nice it is there, I'm gonna have to start saving for a plane ticket! Asian restaurants stateside do no justice.

thanks ttystikk for the very warm welcome!
Couldnt agree with you more! supporting you to get that plane tics youre talking bout ;) I welcomed ya'! cheers bud!

Top Bottom