Hello from South Vancouver Island

• Thread starter Anonymousteve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anonymousteve

Anonymousteve

Hello everyone,
Ive been fascinated by these plants from the first time I'd seen one. It's been alot of fun filled with alot of failure to get here but that was expected. I have family with eczema and would really like to get into some high CBD strains.
I've currently grow a candida cross with wonderful results.
Can anyone help sourcing some candida seeds? I've searched to the end of the internet I know and have found nothing but sold out.
Many many many thanks
Steve

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Welcome fellow Canuck.
pacific seed bank has some good cabs strains.
not sure if they have resumed shipment to Canada yet for everything tho.
this AC/DC Cbd strain is solid.

Mr.G

76A4D08C 67F4 47AB A288 B86CB0B9FBEB
Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Welcome, Fellow islander here but in Alberta now. never seen candida seeds for sale at any seed bank. I’m always checking out seed banks. 🤞

Anonymousteve

Anonymousteve

Thank you for the reply!
ACDC is definitely one I've been interested in as well. Sativa dominant is what I enjoy personally. I have a soft spot for the shiskaberry/candida I've had previously. Had my heart very much set of finding a bean from a straight candida.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Welcome aboard nuck... sorry about your hockey team but they looking a bit better now.

I greenpoint in the US shipped up here, therealcanadaseeds.ca but doesn't seem to be up anymore and JOTI seems to be pretty popular

Anonymousteve

Anonymousteve

Welcome aboard nuck... sorry about your hockey team but they looking a bit better now.

I greenpoint in the US shipped up here, therealcanadaseeds.ca but doesn't seem to be up anymore and JOTI seems to be pretty popular
Haha, yeah no one likes to lose but... Sometimes you've gotta puck your battles. I played a little Jr's in both lacrosse and hockey. Lacrosse was more my cup of tea but... Ive since concentrated all my energy and passion towards growing and just getting my feet wet with extraction.
Thank you for the reply! I'll check into those sites.

Anonymousteve

Anonymousteve

Welcome, Fellow islander here but in Alberta now. never seen candida seeds for sale at any seed bank. I’m always checking out seed banks. 🤞
Yeah all I can find are sold out for the past year I've been searching. I was hoping someone here might have some grande wizardry knowledge to help me locate the strain somewhere.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also @Dragonsflame on here has some nice stuff. He has a thread. That's what I ordered from therealcanadaseeds.ca but looks like the site is down... did the blueberry dragon cheese and was very impressed. Easy to grow, good yielder and very nice smoke. Really good strain for extraction.... lots of resin.

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Hello everyone,
Ive been fascinated by these plants from the first time I'd seen one. It's been alot of fun filled with alot of failure to get here but that was expected. I have family with eczema and would really like to get into some high CBD strains.
I've currently grow a candida cross with wonderful results.
Can anyone help sourcing some candida seeds? I've searched to the end of the internet I know and have found nothing but sold out.
Many many many thanks
Steve
Found this link
A784E11A 296B 42D3 89D2 B157B1E107A5

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Welcome fellow Canuck.
pacific seed bank has some good cabs strains.
not sure if they have resumed shipment to Canada yet for everything tho.
this AC/DC Cbd strain is solid.

Mr.G

Pacific Seed Bank is a scam. Have you noticed how none of their breeders exist?

Kwikseeds, Attitude, Paddy Seeds, Sannie's, Ace, and @agseedco all ship to Canada.

Shout out to the Canadian government for their pathetic excuse for "legalization." The government trying to have a monopoly on selling cannabis and its seeds is something we should be rioting over.

Last edited:
Symbioid

Symbioid

is this them?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I second @Dragonsflame . Have grown both his Blackberry Moonshine BX1 and Love Stash, and both are top notch smoke. Loads of resin, phenomenal terps, highly resilient to all the common cannabis illnesses and pests, and he's downright good people. Dare I say, one of the few real modern breeders. Too many chuckers out there now adays, or breeders that aren't about their shit. Also, welcome to the Farm!

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I second @Dragonsflame . Have grown both his Blackberry Moonshine BX1 and Love Stash, and both are top notch smoke. Loads of resin, phenomenal terps, highly resilient to all the common cannabis illnesses and pests, and he's downright good people. Dare I say, one of the few real modern breeders. Too many chuckers out there now adays, or breeders that aren't about their shit. Also, welcome to the Farm!
Does anyone know of a reputable breeder that gives out terpene profiles for their strains? I am learning how important the terpenes are in medicinal Cannabis and it would be nice to see the breeders letting out an average terpene profile for each strain they offer. For example, I am growing for cancer medicine. Caryophyllene, Limonene, and Humulene have all shown anti-cancer/anti-tumor properties. When I switched my cancer medicine to these terpene rich strains was when I started taking the upper hand in my cancer treatment.

For the average rec user, the terpene Myrcene is a good one to have because it is said to enhance the THC and intensify the high.

Terpenes are important and should be understood, especially if you are a medical user.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I have been doing quite a bit of looking around and found a cool website, if it's accurate. I have never seen a website that had this much information about so many strains.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Does anyone know of a reputable breeder that gives out terpene profiles for their strains? I am learning how important the terpenes are in medicinal Cannabis and it would be nice to see the breeders letting out an average terpene profile for each strain they offer. For example, I am growing for cancer medicine. Caryophyllene, Limonene, and Humulene have all shown anti-cancer/anti-tumor properties. When I switched my cancer medicine to these terpene rich strains was when I started taking the upper hand in my cancer treatment.

For the average rec user, the terpene Myrcene is a good one to have because it is said to enhance the THC and intensify the high.

Terpenes are important and should be understood, especially if you are a medical user.
so, i can speak from reviews on this. i have one patient i give medicine to that has stage four bone cancer.

his reviews on Love Stash and BMS were excellent. I can't speak to the actual targeting of the cancer as I don't want to be responsible for the level of security required to possess such information, but what he said was between the infused oils and flower, he had noticeable decrease in pain and ease of nausea, especially post chemo and radiation treatments.

unfortunately since i operate illegally, i cannot have my product tested, otherwise I would be more than happy to provide you empirical data as to what the terpene profiles and cannibinoid levels are. I fully endorse DFG as producing medical quality genetics though. Might take a pack of seeds to find a keeper that works for you, but I guarantee you will find at least one plant out of 10+ seeds in a pack that you will find benefit from.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

so, i can speak from reviews on this. i have one patient i give medicine to that has stage four bone cancer.

his reviews on Love Stash and BMS were excellent. I can't speak to the actual targeting of the cancer as I don't want to be responsible for the level of security required to possess such information, but what he said was between the infused oils and flower, he had noticeable decrease in pain and ease of nausea, especially post chemo and radiation treatments.

unfortunately since i operate illegally, i cannot have my product tested, otherwise I would be more than happy to provide you empirical data as to what the terpene profiles and cannibinoid levels are. I fully endorse DFG as producing medical quality genetics though. Might take a pack of seeds to find a keeper that works for you, but I guarantee you will find at least one plant out of 10+ seeds in a pack that you will find benefit from.
I have throat cancer and I can tell you this medicine handles the pain wonderfully. I have been taking the RSO alongside full spectrum CBD oil, my progress is nothing short of amazing. I am not doing any chemo or radiation, just Cannabis. It is also killing the cancer cells in my body as the lump on my neck has shrunk to I would say about 15-20% its original size.

I would love to try Dragons Flame. Do you know these folks and do they test their strains and let that terpene profile out? I appreciate your help and any info you can provide. I did find a website in my searches that, if accurate, gives out the most info on strains that I have seen that I previously posted. I will go and run some of the Dragons Flame strains and see if they are listed there.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I have throat cancer and I can tell you this medicine handles the pain wonderfully. I have been taking the RSO alongside full spectrum CBD oil, my progress is nothing short of amazing. I am not doing any chemo or radiation, just Cannabis. It is also killing the cancer cells in my body as the lump on my neck has shrunk to I would say about 15-20% its original size.

I would love to try Dragons Flame. Do you know these folks and do they test their strains and let that terpene profile out? I appreciate your help and any info you can provide. I did find a website in my searches that, if accurate, gives out the most info on strains that I have seen that I previously posted. I will go and run some of the Dragons Flame strains and see if they are listed there.
You might look into Lion's Mane mushroom extract as well. Psilocybe Cubensis is also promising, albeit still in a medical grey area and scheduled as a Schedule I narcotic by the DEA. Not that US laws matter in Canada. I'm just unfamiliar with the laws up there.

I'll tag @Dragonsflame and allow him to speak for himself on this matter. I know some of his growers are commercial and are mandated to test, but I'm not sure how much filters back up to Jeff and his wife.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I spent some serious time looking over the strains offered by Ace. Wow. I am impressed, especially because they do include detailed reports about most of the strains they offer, including the terpene reports. I was blown away at some of the high levels of some of these terpenes and wonder why these are so rich at the terpene level compared to some of the modern genetics I have also looked at. Additionally, these strains, for the most part, are not just offering one cancer terpene, but rather, I am seeing moderate to high levels of 2-4 anti cancer terpenes in the same strain! I am glad to know about this resource.

One small hiccup however. Ace does not currently ship to the US. Dang. Will have to figure something out because these strains will no doubt make some killer cancer medicine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom