Hello from southern kali

• Thread starter dr greenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dr greenthumb

Hey fellow farmers. hows it growin? Love to learn new ways of growin tastey smelly fruit. What strains are best. I'm a Medical patient. need to grow my own meds. praise jah.DrGT

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Welcome, Dr Green thumb, i'm sure you'll have a blast around here.. I say anything from Cali Connect or OG Rascal or TD seeds should be bomb, they all carry elite genetics.. Just look around the bay and you'll find something smelly for sure.. Peace

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
meyellow, welcome to the site.
I would like to direct you to the Cali Connection.. Wanting killer Cali genetics, you are definitely in the right place.

:passingjoint:
and yes Jah Bless and Guide
GTD

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
There's always room for another greenthumb on the Farm. Welcome home buddy. ;) If you ever need anything, get at your local Ballbag.

F

Fear

Go to the wish list and you can see what everyone likes here. If you could choose 3 strains what would they be? Thread is up.

M

mclovin

Welcome... Stick with the seeds. Too many problems with med clones in my view. Not as fun either. I've heard og rascal are bomb

D

dr greenthumb

Hey Unitedgrooves thanx for welcoming me to the farm. seems like acool place to hangout and rapout about are favorite things growin this beutiful plant. Talk at ya soon. praise jah for the plant. Dr greenthumb.

D

dr greenthumb

Whats up Greenthumbdanny. Gotta love the nameGreen thumbs green hands green everything. Hey how do i get to the Cali connection. Thanx bro. Praise jah for the plant

D

dr greenthumb

Whats up Fear. Thanx bro I'll have to check that thread three stains thats a hard one Peace bro

D

dr greenthumb

Hey johnny that name cracks me up. luv it. thanx for welcoming me to the farm. Praise jah

D

dr greenthumb

Thanx ripz glad to be here with everybody my new family. Grow green

D

dr greenthumb

Thanx punkadc I take it you like the addics. Great 80s band seen them once.

D

dr greenthumb

Hey mclovin. Whats up bro your right seds kick ass when you can get them . Hopefuly that will change real quick. Thanx man rap at cha later.

Top Bottom