Hello from texas!!! anyone need help on their farm??!!

• Thread starter chris mobbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chris mobbs

chris mobbs

hello, my name is chris and i am a California
native currently living in texas. I love to grow
cannabis and aim to make this my lifes work, so i
joined this forum to attempt to find a friend that
will help me achieve my goals. At this very
moment i am prepared to go anywhere and learn
to grow this amazing substance, do any work or
tasks to earn a place to stay and live while
growing marijuana, all that i seek is a chance.

str8smokn

str8smokn

If only I was younger & single.i would love to chase the dream also. That's ok, couple more years and my baby will be out and off to collage( hopefully). Spare bedroom for growing. Lmao:)

chris mobbs

chris mobbs

@str8smokn no problemo, sounds like i still have time then by your comment. thanks bro

chris mobbs

chris mobbs

Hi, I'm new here , I'm starting my farm soon ,I'd appreciate any and all information for start up ;) thank you!!

cool! exciting isnt it, well the basics are indoor/outdoor, soil or hydroponic. any questions feel free to ask :)

H

Hempberg

Yo what's up guys , I'm growing my first ever grow.I got 2 power plant seeds that I put under soil 11-03-2014 and they still haven't sprouted yet. I don't water my sprouts but I mist them with a spray bottle. I recently put them under a 23watt light. My question is did they die or am I just being Impatient.

chris mobbs

chris mobbs

@Doglover . indoor is groovy, to get started i would say get some good soil like foxfarm ocean forest, a decent light (i use a 600w with switchable ballast for metal halide and high pressure sodium) and some rockin seeds or clones. lastly a fan to circulate air, ofcourse the more technical the grow the more equipment you might need.

chris mobbs

chris mobbs

@Hempberg . i think you should mellow out and see what happens, its too early to tell if your seeds were bunk, did you germinate them bro?

Doglover

Doglover

@Doglover . indoor is groovy, to get started i would say get some good soil like foxfarm ocean forest, a decent light (i use a 600w with switchable ballast for metal halide and high pressure sodium) and some rockin seeds or clones. lastly a fan to circulate air, ofcourse the more technical the grow the more equipment you might need.
Sweet! Thanks!!

H

Hempberg

@Hempberg . i think you should mellow out and see what happens, its too early to tell if your seeds were bunk, did you germinate them bro?
Yea I did, I placed them In a moist napkin for a day then placed it in a cup full of water and after the seeds craked ,i placed it in a moist napkin again so the root could grow some more , I then placed my beans in ff soil in a dark place. And now I'm just waiting...I hope my seed do sprout

Latest posts

Top Bottom