hello from the south

• Thread starter that smell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

that smell

I have been browsing these forums(green passion, ic mag,etc) for about a year,since I've been growing. There is a instantly recognizable difference between many of these sites. I cant believe the amount of bashing and trash talking that goes on unchecked.I dont know about you but I've got better things to do. I,m here to learn and possibly make a friend or two with a common interest. This is my first time posting on ANY site so .. be gentle. I'm doing a perpetual grow in promix harvest every 16 days

B

blueglass70

i do like to keep negativity away from me, one of the reasons i smoke. I have been mixing composts, easy to get organic nutients & following the Rev's advice & listening to my plants

G

growkindnugs

yeah man, i know exactly what you mean...i just joined here too and it seems more civil forsure, just a place for cool growers to talk shop and share info....i'm also in the south, south Florida that is...i'm a long time indoor dirt grower...see ya round my freind....:smiley_joint:

GKN

T

that smell

Thanks guys. bluegrass 70 I'm western NC born and raised.Nice to meet you. GKN how can you possibly get anything done with a beach within what 50 miles of anywhere you are.Punkadc, thanks

S

southernstoner

welcome bro...i too am from the deep south...SS:smiley_joint:

S

Snookster

Welcome Bro...another Southern boy here!! Glad to ha ya!:smiley_joint:

B

blueglass70

that smell, since i moved back to western NC I started thinking I was only lover of kind. Old friends all happy to smoke dirt. I had to do something. Glad to know I'm not alone.

B

blueglass70

Have you found a place with more than just basic organic nutes, I have checked every garden store around and can't find kelp or greensand

F

Fredrik Lemon

Have you found a place with more than just basic organic nutes, I have checked every garden store around and can't find kelp or greensand

Hey Bluegrass - Maybe this will help......
Espoma Organics Locate store
These guys are based out of NJ and distribute in the Eastern States. Nice products, have used them for a few years now.... it's whats available to me of the shelf from
Home and Farm supply stores in my area.

Fred

T

that smell

bg70 I know exactly what you mean. What I dont get is isnt it just as easy to grow great weed as dirt weed. You still have to feed and care for dirt weed too or is the difference in the dry and cure. Run of the mill dealers not taking pride in their product enough to cure properly? Anyway your not alone. Southern stoner I'd like a large order of Mcnuggets. Snook, Hemdigler and pappa thanks

B

blueglass70

thanks i already use some of their products. Love the biostarter and garden lime.

B

blueglass70

did not realize they make kelp meal and such will have to search some of these places or break down and order off the interhole

T

that smell

BG70 , I've been able to find the basics (kelp,blood and bone meals etc) at Lowes and Home Depot but have had terrible time finding green sand and a few others. This prompted me to use Blue Mtn organics. Good product and cheap. I'm currently using them on my other garden- tomatoes, cukes, squash and watermelon. They love it

S

Seven

Hello fellow southern people!

Here is a good place in NC. It is up near Winston-Salem, a place called Walkertown. They have a good selection on things.

northcarolinahydroponics.com

Have a good one!

T

that smell

No doubt BG70 Its also keeping me busy mowing the yard.My daughter and I were on the back patio eating watermelon and having a seed spitting contest into a 2 gallon pot of used promix. You wouldnt believe the amount of seeds that sprouted and the pot was just left outside to the rain (pot has plenty of good drainage holes-I'm a freak about drainage). I cant wait to see how other "stuff" does in promix. Hey seven, do you know if that hydro shop has coco specific nutes- canna, h&g or even maybe monkey juice. I am seriously thinking of going coco but the closest hydro shop(charlotte) doesnt have the specific nutes although they have a very good selection OF coco.

Top Bottom