Hello! General plant discussion, overwatering and PH

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Wonder if these clones will survive I learned midway through with the doors shut it gets to 80+ Also i don’t know why the fuck I sprayed the ever hell out of them too, too much water too much heat and some rotted away, are they salvageable, I’ve been drying up the dome and trying to “sterilize” a little bit with peroxide spay and then not let it get so hot and wet, going to get some temp and RH gauges soon
i took a clone out of the rockwool (lol yea...) i just wanted to make sure the rockwool doesnt have TOO much water and the damn thing rots, i pulled it out and it had a root ball going on, spikes no strands, i dipped it in gel and put it in coco california cup stye. hope it doesnt die

Observationist

Observationist

This the one I took out of the rock wool, to much surprise, it had root spikes. I thought the thing was rotting away from excessive water and heat the last 3 days before, I feel bad taking it out of the cube the way I did, I did not see any roots ripped off into the cube

I took a peek from the bottom and didn’t see any white then pulled it out and bam white and root spikes.

Observationist

Observationist

This the one I took out of the rock wool, to much surprise, it had root spikes. I thought the thing was rotting away from excessive water and heat the last 3 days before, I feel bad taking it out of the cube the way I did, I did not see any roots ripped off into the cube

I took a peek from the bottom and didn’t see any white then pulled it out and bam white and root spikes.
Unfortunate I didn’t get a pic of it because obviously in a rush to get it back into some medium and humidity

Top Bottom