Hello , guys.. i have big problem.. need some help

• Thread starter Anonimen123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

For future reference, Six... How long would you feel comfortable/ recommend adding N?
Well with plants I use jacks on I just use the 10.30.20 until about week 7 and flush.but those plants also get the grow nutes,20.20.20 through week 2 of flower.with my other nutes, ionic and a/n I use calmag plus alot, sometimes by itself @400ppm again till about wk 7 on heavy indy.for about the last year I rarely use any type of bloom booosters, just the normal balanced stuff.the way I mix my a/n nutes it ccomes out to roughly 4.5.5 and ionic is about 3.5.4 hope that helps.

Anonimen123

Anonimen123

Hi again guys. I don't have for now microscope , so i can't figure the lady is ready or not. Can u help me ?

TH seeds BubbleGum Auto day 60 -> Bubblegum1

Bubblegum11

Bubblegum1

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Maybe, but if she continues to pop out new white pistils and maintains that appearance, I'd let her go longer. I'm thinking more like 3, possibly another month out for some fatness.

Anonimen123

Anonimen123

Update :

BubbleGum Original Auto TH seeds day 69 after sprouting , i will feed her one more time , then i will watering with 5-6L water and after 4-5 days is day for harvest. ->>>>>>
B1

Northern Light Auto (Royal Queen) day 79 after sprouting , i think this is not normal because breeder say 8-10 weeks after sprouting and i think it's not ready.. in picture not see good , but this lady don't have much crystals... may be 10% crystals only...and may be she need more than 20 days... this is not OK.. 100 days for auto lol... any suggestions ?
Nl

B2
Anonimen123

Anonimen123

Better pictures close up Northern Light ->

20141116 070320

20141116 070333

What do u think guys ? how much days left ?

bigjay420

bigjay420

Update :

BubbleGum Original Auto TH seeds day 69 after sprouting , i will feed her one more time , then i will watering with 5-6L water and after 4-5 days is day for harvest. ->>>>>>
View attachment 458384

Northern Light Auto (Royal Queen) day 79 after sprouting , i think this is not normal because breeder say 8-10 weeks after sprouting and i think it's not ready.. in picture not see good , but this lady don't have much crystals... may be 10% crystals only...and may be she need more than 20 days... this is not OK.. 100 days for auto lol... any suggestions ?
View attachment 458386
Is this plant flipping me the bird? lol
for real. Looking monstrous, Anon!

Anonimen123

Anonimen123

In my forum (Bulgarian) some guys tell's me "just harvest.. this lady can't be better". So what's your opinion ?

bigjay420

bigjay420

In my forum (Bulgarian) some guys tell's me "just harvest.. this lady can't be better". So what's your opinion ?
Are you not doing a trichome check? Unless you have a lens that zooms farther, I couldn't comfortably tell you when to pull. I go 100% by trichs.
But from the photo provided, I'd let her go. She's not ready IMO, because I PERSONALLY look for a golden glow (I love couch lock). Unless you like a jagged uplifting buzz that (imo) wont last. Then pull now.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Based off what she looks like she isn't going to improve looks wise, but maybe taking her longer will improve on potency and it will at least allow for a more proper flush

Anonimen123

Anonimen123

Ok 2 weeks more may be. One guy tell's me this lady try to reveg ? It's that true ?

Anonimen123

Anonimen123

Are you not doing a trichome check? Unless you have a lens that zooms farther, I couldn't comfortably tell you when to pull. I go 100% by trichs.
But from the photo provided, I'd let her go. She's not ready IMO, because I PERSONALLY look for a golden glow (I love couch lock). Unless you like a jagged uplifting buzz that (imo) wont last. Then pull now.
I don't have microscope for trichome. :( Next grow i will have.

Top Bottom