Hello! I am Mi'kmaq Canadian. Working mostly OSC, PEI Cannabis & Nb Cannabis.

• Thread starter a.fran
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

a.fran

How is everyone?

Quick intro. I worked in the black market industry for 7 years, until Canada legalized it in 2017.
Was in the glass scene too! Super fun when everything was at its peak. Currently in the legal market to this day.
Hope everyone is having a wicked day.

I came here to ask the community what is their go to ISO wipes for cleaning weed residue off their table tops and grow equipment.
It starting to become a real struggle trying to find ISO wipes (let along in bulk) that range between 70%-90%. I've noticed a lot have been discontinued.
My go to was Kazel. Afterwards, I started using Jainhe. Those are being discontinued as well. Man, what is going on?

I am currently working in a rather large grow up that needs to have regular take downs, and resets after harvest.
If anyone has the link or a reasonable cheap hack. Please do not hesitate.

Thank youuuu

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
In the states, so maybe no help to you! Amazon has more wipes than you can shake a stick at. I like the 99.9 in 4 1 quart bottles. Just screw on a sprayer nozzle. You can water it down if you want to. And supply your own rag! I like the bottles, because you never know when you might get the urge to make some qwiso. Here it is between 30 and 35 bucks per gallon! I’ve seen it in grow stores for approximately 110 bucks for 5 gallons Maybe you can’t get it up there? GNick55 uses a lot of it, and he is in Canada! Good luck!

Top Bottom