Hello I have a couple of questions . Nothing to difficult

• Thread starter TRIXSTAR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TRIXSTAR

Hello everyone!

I have a few questions that I cant seem to find the answers to. I don’t know if any of you have gone about growing using this method. Either way I would like to hear what you think.

I have a strong girl growing in a pot outside, she is getting loads of quality sunshine , about 9 hours worth a day , I want to move her indoors and use her as a mother plant. Will this be a shock to her and stop her from producing? Will the clones be strong and healthy as she is , I plan on setting up a complete grow room with HPS light ? Because as I understand clones will act just as the mother did.

Also how many plants will I need to produce 17 (500grams) ounces of weed. This will be done indoors. I have a 9f x 13f (3m x4m) wooden box that is going to be used. Would 2x 200w HPS lights be enough for that area ? What is the best light to keep the mother plant under.

Thanks Y’all

Luke

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If the mother plant is already budding and you move her inside under... what is it you have? 200W HPS? Woefully inadequate substitution for the sun, yes, I believe it will impact production.

I don't see how you'll be able to produce over 1lb of bud using that lighting. Add at least one more 200W HPS bulb, and you might be able to do it.

Best light to keep moms under is fluorescent in my opinion. Easiest to source, easiest to maintain, low heat and power signature, easy to mix spectra. Best way to take clones that will root most quickly is to starve mother of nitrogen for about a week prior to taking cuttings.

Top Bottom