Hello Im Herman

• Thread starter DrHerman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrHerman

Hay guys,,,,Im Herman

i hope this place is realy free from Cencorship,,,i guess we will find out,,right about now..."the funk soul brother"

If JJ is cool with it?, Im hoping to grow Chemdog 91 x StarDawgBX...i like the breeding stratagy,,,,,sounds wickid "to me",

because i usaly stick with my mates "in real life" ive been reluctant to join this place........# im sure some of you will undersatnd# .......but as time goes by more peeps keep joining here,,,,,even some peeps i realy like...so i thought id take a chance too...

##im not into polotics ,,--AN FORGET ABOUT THE MONEY---,,,,im interested in Strains and Hybrids,PositiveEthics and GoodPractice, BrotherlyLove wouldnt go a miss,, an Karma will allways be returned,,,If peeps just tell me whats going on, like a real person, il be cool, il even brake my back to help someone on my side,,,,

the other place has been good to me....and if i could, id fuckin advertize it on here,,,"but that would be uncool",,,

let me tell you,,,,if you met me on the street, id tell you to join the other place ,,,good people who have genuinely helped me,,,

i talk from the heart,,so if anyone wants to argue,, go ahead!!,,il just laugh at you but il still be nice!,,,i am inocent,,so there is no arguing with me,,

im very exited about the 91 hybrid,,,,,the male sounds PACKED with CHEM,,,,,i love the idea of it,,,hopefully il get a chance to run it

RESPECT TO JJ

an respect to all who read this

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
So your here to say your thinkin about growin out some of JJ's gear but your not and you tell everyone to go to another site....well..welcome to the farm, I guess..

What is that post anyways? if it's ok with JJ wtf? buy his beans and grow them out, don't need permission to do that...

Your spammin another site the whole way through and then lookin for an arguement about it..wtf? that is not the best way to start with your first post over here..IMO

Tex

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd welcome you but seems like you want to be elsewhere ?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
There's no censorship of outside links, but obviously blatant recruitment of membership would be in poor taste. That would be the case on any site.

No one's forced to come here and join the site. So log as your approach is respectful there wont be a problem Herman. On that note, welcome to the farm :hi

J

jcap300

I don't get it. This is the best no bullshit site for the both the breeders and the farmers. Not to mention the strains that no other site has and it just keeps getting better and better. I found my home without a doubt. Here everyone is somebody and that says something. Plus there is a real cool helpful open tone tone that everyone has plus all the experienced ones like zoo, logic, Herish, Obsolut and a bunch of others not mentioned have here. The negative crap doesn't fly here and it is a great community. With that said, I still don't get it...:)

Joey III

H

Highagain

Kinda sounds like a post from englishrick from the other site.

A

astartes

LOL. I was just thinking the exact same thing Highagain!

astartes

Memorias

Memorias

Wow, what a way to make a first impression.. Sounds like you like the other site better. Anyway, welcome to the farm. See how cool this site is... even a lame ass post like yours still gets welcomed. You gotta love this AWESOME site...:character0110:

D

DrHerman

the reason why im here is i want some real answers,,,an im told this is the place for saying anything you want,,"within reason"

forget the other site for the min,,,,who cares,,im here now,,,thanks for the welcome anyways..

i got blocked from posting for a bit,,,,that was un-nerving..but im thankfull it was lifted,,,RESPECT,,,i got abit worried tho,

hey tex,,,comon :)...you should get to know me first,,,,condem me and you condem yourself.;)

hey zoo,,,,thanks for not jumping on me,,fair play to ya,,,"the truth is im a very loyal person",,,,im actualy thankfull to be here,,,but i have love allready for my usaual site,ive been on it for years now,,,my love needs to be grown here :).."i here very good things about this site",,,thats why im here

and im very impressed this thread has not been deleted,,,,BIG Respect to the mods

D

doggystyled73

Kinda sounds like a post from englishrick from the other site.

lmao.. that guy is retarded.. logic should put some more restrictions on the trial users.. like 25 posts before you can make your own thread

J

jdubz206

welcome 2 the farm. not sure what you were trying to get at with the post but hopefully you'll clear up the confusion :whew

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i guess the other site your talking about is icmag. Anyway welcome to thefarm :damnhippie:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
hey tex,,,comon :)...you should get to know me first,,,,condem me and you condem yourself.;)

No condemnation from me maing, but you came here trying to get your post deleted, your first post at that, just so you could run around screaming censorship this, censorship that , pretty transparent to me..but we didn't delete or censor anything at all, we'll let that post of yours stand on it's own merits, really makes you look silly IMO..lol..I would probably self edit, but that's just me..

This is a growers/breeders site, so, what are ya growin?got picks? what is your style of grow? lets see some pic action of some kind...what strains do ya have in process?

Keep in mind that most of us left or got booted from the other site you mention for one reason or another so no need to try and compare the two sites here, it is a loosing battle, the other site doesn't even hold a candle to this one...welcome to THC Farmer..the future..

Tex

steveedg

steveedg

thats one hell of an intro m8 ........but welcome to the farm anyway

darksideX

darksideX

hey herman,..welcome to the farm,this is an OTHER side than u know,..pls don't bring bad vibes from wherever you r comin'! i'm with tex,that it seemz u r just waitin' for censor,but i tel ya sthg,..imo Logic keepz tha real vibes, & so share love with us or go back.. simple as that! ..so,enjoi ur stay!
greEtz..

Top Bottom