Hello Im Herman

• Thread starter DrHerman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
lol highagain i thought the same. that english rick guy sure is somethin else. anyways welcome herman!!

D

doggystyled73

lol highagain i thought the same. that english rick guy sure is somethin else. anyways welcome herman!!

lmao.. i'm thinkin more like REZ.. good god i hope not.. logic give his ass the boot :character0110:

D

drpressure600

. . r u from 'drhermans' seeds store in england, thats d stores name ..

H

Highagain

I hope we didn't scare anyone away, but its pretty clear what this guys intentions were, Englishrick or not.

R

RansacktheElder

Welcome to the farm! I'm hoping that like others, me included, you just have trouble getting your point across in text. Email does not convey sarcasm, etc. very well. This is a fairly serious board with some fairly serious growers. But, they'll put up with a LOT of beginner questions and lead you in the right direction if your truthfully looking for help. I've not found a better resource, filled with better people anywhere else.

A

astartes

I say leave it stand. Closing it out would just be fuel to the fire over there... The gigs up anyways

R

RansacktheElder

Do they not have anything better to do over there than worry about what's going on over here? Kinda says everything that needs to be said about their "community." Glad I stumbled across this place first.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
After reading the link, obviously Dr.=Rick, so let's stop feeding into this...let it die on its own. The mods won't have to edit or delete it, so no more bullshit charges of censorship or whatever can be called on the Farm.

A

astartes

Yeah, I agree with you Highroller, it's time to let this thread run it's natural course and get buried.

I just gotta say that the whole psych comment was a bit below the belt imho. No need to get down in the gutter, brother. This site was created to escape all that!

astartes

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Your right Astartes. My apologies.

H

Husbandnwife420

:fighting0087::sick0004:ya he ran back with his tail betwen his legs yip yip yip lol roflmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom