Hello my fellow farmers!

• Thread starter Dr Stupid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

I have been lurking on the farm for just under 2 years now, and decided to join. If for no other reason than to say thank you to Logic, the staff, and all the helpful farmers that make this site an amazing learning environment.

I have been hesitant to join because every gardening problem I have run into has been solved with the search button. The amount of knowledge freely shared here is astounding, and refreshing. Thanks THCFarmer!

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

Thanks Chobble!

I am currently running a clone only og kush that came to me unnamed. I also have mothers of 707 headband, Chemdog #4, bubba kush (unnamed) , and a blue diesel cross . They are growing in coco with a mix and match mainly organic feed. I'm planning to grab some Alien gear soon, as I have had my eye on those beans since they first arrived.

Also just realized its been almost 3 years Ive been looking in on the farm fwiw. Time flies wow.

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

welcome to the farm DR...nice line up

Thanks for the welcome Jim, it's good to be here. I feel lucky to have these genetics. I'll try to put some pics up at some point.

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

Here is the og kush. This flower was my first (and most recent) run with her. She reeks of musk, skunk, fuel, lemons, and pine pretty much in that order. I have smelled fuely ogs, but this one has a crazy funk. It might sound odd, but the musky end reminds me of the musk that bleach has. Like not the chlorine, but that old closet mothball funkiness. Could be just me though who knows.

Og kush pic 21

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

Here's the 707 Headband. This was from my second run with her. Shes similar to the og I have, with more diesel smell. Running the hb gave me some clues for the og as they seem to like the same food, and are similar in expression in my environment. More fuel, more skunky, but similar to the og in smell.

707hb 1

Top Bottom