Hello need a little advice

• Thread starter Moeboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moeboi

Moeboi

I seen some of his videos but ima stick to what I've been doing I aint on rush just a learning experience for me tryin to learn all I can like they say if it's not broke don't fix it. Ride it out that's what I'm going to do..everyone has different environments and growing methods my set up probably not same as u guys I'm growing on a budget lol my first grow took a long time but I learned .. I had harvested 5 plants that was amazing so I'll wait on trying something new until I see signs that' plants need help...I have plenty of seeds and clones to start back over if they fail..I thank you all for advice and I'm taking notes of all info to learn..but I gotta learn sometime we gonna make mistakes that's how I learn..
I kept all notes and pics from last grow so I'm basically going off what I did n what I didn't do to have a successful grow doing alot better than last lol but I appreciate all yall advice n help ..I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for this forum so I salute u guys for know knowing what you talkin bout and helping this is a learn curve for me so next grow should be easy

Moeboi

Moeboi

Agreed, adding some balanced all purpose slow release fertilizer will get you that dark green healthy growth. That, and the internodal spacing is quite large, I'd turn the light up if you have it dimmed. When you flip to flower and they start to stretch, i fear you may run out of vertical space in your tent. I would recommend using garden string to tie those upper branches down to the rim of the pot, spread them out a bit. You will be rewarded with a nice even canopy of buds at the end.
I decided to tie the ends down like u said to get more light on inside and I can already see the difference ..thanks

20220222 155731
20220222 155739
Moeboi

Moeboi

One thing I can say I learned differently about this grow is that soil and lighting is a major factor in growing ..my last grow in first 9 pics I was growing in soil and didn't have proper lighting i had about 4 different lights on plants and they took a whole year to grow I started last February and didn't harvest until Xmas but during the growing I ran into so many problems from fungus gnats,root rot nute burn etc..using soil but since I've upgraded to better lights and using coco,soil,perlite and vermiculite mix I haven't had that many problems besides when I was giving them tub water so I started filtering my water and feeding Alaska fish fertilizer every week and water everyday they are doing alot better than my first grow .. 1st grow plants was stretchy and didn't get a big yield off plants but as u can see in last few pics the ones after the buds 6 pics that they are doing pretty good vs my first time hopefully next few grows I learn alot more to add since I'm ready to grow outside and test the waters

20210511 082548
20210511 082557
20210516 222854
20210712 113734
20210720 112716
20210722 161913
20210902 084340
20210924 170522
20210924 095546
20220211 123834
20220211 123943
20220221 120811
20220220 212043
20220223 163530
20220223 163548
rDWCNoob

rDWCNoob

Not sure where you are in ON, but most of our water has chloramine in it, nor just chlorine. Unfortunately chloramine won’t off gas.
I dont know but between people I know or myself have been using tap water here without any issues since 2018, not on a well its city water. Half the time I dont even bother letting it sit. Pretty sure we use chlorine here, not sure about chloramine. The water here is actually not that bad, other than the sometimes noticeable chlorine smell, which is only really noticeable if youre looking for it. The water is perfectly safe to drink straight from the tap, its what most kids get from the fountains in our schools.

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

I dont know but between people I know or myself have been using tap water here without any issues since 2018, not on a well its city water. Half the time I dont even bother letting it sit. Pretty sure we use chlorine here, not sure about chloramine. The water here is actually not that bad, other than the sometimes noticeable chlorine smell, which is only really noticeable if youre looking for it. The water is perfectly safe to drink straight from the tap, its what most kids get from the fountains in our schools.
doesnt change the fact that it won’t off gas…

Moeboi

Moeboi

Might go ahead and make my ladies start flowering switch rhem to 12/12 tonight think it's about that time

20220228 122119
20220227 114327
Moeboi

Moeboi

Had to switch to 12/12 try and make flower these lovely ladies gettin big one almost bigger than the shower lol ak47 is the biggest on still haven't found out strain of other one but hey I can't complain..had to make me another grow tent for clones ill post pic a little later

20220304 163959
20220304 163414
20220304 163422
20220304 163454
20220304 163502
Moeboi

Moeboi

Well update on plants turns out I have some herms or male plants ..ima keep them until harvest I waited this dang long lol its just for me anyways so ...I owe it to myself all the time I took on these plants lol.im thinking they are the seeds luckily I already started 2 more from different source in other grow tent

dbrzz

dbrzz

My plant looks ok but down on bottom the leaves are drying out at tip any idea of what it may be ..my soil is coco perlite and vermiculite don't know ph and all that stuff just water with straight water for now I used Alaska fish fertilizer about a week ago for nutrients but I'm just trying to make sure its not a big problem and try to catch it before it becomes a problem help would be gladly appreciated
Looks like Iron deficiency.

dbrzz

dbrzz

My experience with Alaska 5.1.1 was it dropped my pH drastically. You NEED a quality pH/EC meter. You have to know what you’re putting in and what’s coming out.
Tools are required for cococoir grows. Ph tester(accurate dont cheap out), EC/TDS tester, again dont cheap out), some PH up, PH down, chelated iron product, Epson Salts,(plain no fragrance added, for Magnesium), Jacks 321 nutrients. Jacks is cheap and works great! Water source with hardness less than 250.

Moeboi

Moeboi

Tools are required for cococoir grows. Ph tester(accurate dont cheap out), EC/TDS tester, again dont cheap out), some PH up, PH down, chelated iron product, Epson Salts,(plain no fragrance added, for Magnesium), Jacks 321 nutrients. Jacks is cheap and works great! Water source with hardness less than 250.
Im gonna use tools next grow..just disappointed that they are male or herms think it's who I got seeds from tried to order from someone new and they probably gave me herm seeds ..but I have 2 from seedsman seeds that I've gotten before in my other grow tent..im just gonna wait till these big ones done and switch them out

C

____c_____

Those males will produce pollen and spread it to your females thus making seeds in your bud. Unless this is what you desire you should destroy them ASAP.

Also any clones taken from these males will also be male. Destroy them.

Hit me up with you want female clones!

Moeboi

Moeboi

Those males will produce pollen and spread it to your females thus making seeds in your bud. Unless this is what you desire you should destroy them ASAP.

Also any clones taken from these males will also be male. Destroy them.

Hit me up with you want female clones!
Yea I have the 2 males in separate grow tent and other plants in another I'm gonna wait until they harvest and clean the grow tent before I put other plants in there the clones I threw away other 2 is from another source not same plant..and I don't mind the seeds I can deseed them pretty good they just for me anyway lol but ill keep u in mind if I need any..good looking out..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You can collect the pollen and freeze it. Maybe they are a killer strain.

Moeboi

Moeboi

Yea had to be seeds from premium seed market thought they were supposed to be feminized had a deal that's why I bought them but never again smh

Top Bottom