Hello need a little advice

• Thread starter Moeboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moeboi

Moeboi

Lol! I’ve been jacked around by seed banks also! Wind up losing a lot of time. Growing outdoors, so I would rather lose money than time. Hang in there brother!
I feel you on that..thats what I get tryin to save money on some good seeds and now I'm out both money and time lol but I have more seeds not from them that I know Is feminized I'm gonna grow after I harvest these..I don't mind seeds as long as it's good lol I'm the only one that smokes in my house so it will last me until I grow and harvest other seeds lol and thanks bud when I get my bread right I'm gonna get some clones

K

Kylle

That’s a very very hungry plant brother. You need to have an EC OF 1-1.2 every time you water/feed in veg, feed every time you water, water every day. she needs nitrogen, and everything els lol. Buy the general hydroponics flora 3 part, it’ll cover EVERYTHING. Mix at a p.h. Of 6 and feed once a day until flower, switch to twice a day at flower. Don’t worry about mycelium’s and aromatic bacteria, save that for soil, coco is best ran SIMPLE, I use general hydro flora series, grow, micro, bloom, with cal magic, and slf 100 enzyme formula, that is all. Coco is hydroponic, it needs constant nutrients.

Top Bottom