Hello need a little advice

• Thread starter Moeboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moeboi

Moeboi

My plant looks ok but down on bottom the leaves are drying out at tip any idea of what it may be ..my soil is coco perlite and vermiculite don't know ph and all that stuff just water with straight water for now I used Alaska fish fertilizer about a week ago for nutrients but I'm just trying to make sure its not a big problem and try to catch it before it becomes a problem help would be gladly appreciated

Hello need a little advice
Hello need a little advice 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
My plant looks ok but down on bottom the leaves are drying out at tip any idea of what it may be ..my soil is coco perlite and vermiculite don't know ph and all that stuff just water with straight water for now I used Alaska fish fertilizer about a week ago for nutrients but I'm just trying to make sure its not a big problem and try to catch it before it becomes a problem help would be gladly appreciated
a coco grower will help you out soon..

Moeboi

Moeboi

This one is different strain growing in same coco it was drooping until I switched out pot it was in and put in smartpot now it looks a little better than it did..1st pic is how it looked a week ago and 2nd is how it looks now

20220104 132737
20220112 121458
Moeboi

Moeboi

Was told that Alaska fish regulates the ph where I don't have to keep testing ph levels

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
a 10-15 buck one of each from Amazon will do for now if funds are low, correct ph range of your nutrient solution/water is essential for the nutrient uptake

Moeboi

Moeboi

a 10-15 buck one of each from Amazon will do for now if funds are low, correct ph range of your nutrient solution/water is essential for the nutrient uptake
Oh ok being honest never Google price of one didn't use one my first grow but maybe that was one of all other problems why they took a year to grow lol but ill order one tonight off Amazon I need to know about ph and all that stuff if I'm planning on growing good stuff..thanks yall for input

Last edited:
Moeboi

Moeboi

Coco always causes mag deficiency, add Epsom salts when u water.
Looks hungry too. Get some fertilizer on it.
Those ph tester indicator drops that come with a lil 5ml vial works well for me.
About how much u think and is it the plain Epson salt with nothing in it and I've heard of people using that but never researched the use of it on plants

Moeboi

Moeboi

Oh ion know how I forgot to mention that I have about 2 gallon of staygreen fertilizer mixed in with 5 gallon of coco perlite and vermiculite pic below is how much coco I had and mixed it in and the brand I used with coco for the npk

20220105 180057
20220105 131123
Moeboi

Moeboi

Update they are looking a little better didn't do anything just let the get use to smartpot bottom has new growth so hopefully the old nute burn leaves fall off not going to cut them yet but both plants seem to be coming to life my opinion 1st two pics are of the ak47 and second 2 is unknown strain right now until it gets bigger

Screenshot 20220114 132843 Gallery
20220114 132555
20220114 132538
Screenshot 20220114 132904 Gallery
Observationist

Observationist

The plant is showing signs of starvation everywhere basically, unable to produce chlorophyll for photosynthesis , uniformly.

usually you’ll see the bottom leafs start, the tips , etc

perhaps it was balancing its self out pretty good, then it ran out.

Coco can be like hydro, really fast growth

Top Bottom