Hello New From Okanagan Bc

• Thread starter Chester13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Welcome to the Farm man. I'm on Van Isle.
If you want good outdoor strains that are bred in BC check "peakseedsBC", and "Jordan of the islands."

Anything with timewarp or seaweed will do well for you. Peaks' Texada Northern Lights is a great plant for outdoors here.

Chester13

Chester13

If you want good outdoor strains that are bred in BC check "peakseedsBC", and "Jordan of the islands."

Anything with timewarp or seaweed will do well for you. Peaks' Texada Northern Lights is a great plant for outdoors here.
I lived in Nelson for 5 years and now in Kelowna. Have been doing od for along time, running skunk #1, pine tar kush, Durban poison, and bubbas giftthis year and in talks with master thai for some other strains

Chester13

Chester13

I lived in Nelson for 5 years and now in Kelowna. Have been doing od for along time, running skunk #1, pine tar kush, Durban poison, and bubbas giftthis year and in talks with master thai for some other strains
I follow natural Korean farm techniques along with other organic ferts

Chester13

Chester13

Looking for a real romulan Joe cut or BC romulan cut ever see it on the island

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
No, not right now anyway. The growers I knew who had it have moved on.

Chester13

Chester13

No, not right now anyway. The growers I knew who had it have moved on.
What you running any older genetics, the best strain I've ever seen was Hempstar out of the koots about 15 years ago

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
What you running any older genetics, the best strain I've ever seen was Hempstar out of the koots about 15 years ago
Right now just bubba and platinum cookies. But neither of those do well at all outdoors here. Serious, for outdoor you cant beat peakseeds timewarp crosses.

Chester13

Chester13

Right now just bubba and platinum cookies. But neither of those do well at all outdoors here. Serious, for outdoor you cant beat peakseeds timewarp crosses.
I find Durban is fantastic got 3 lbs of one last year same with Humboldt green crack, Barneys critical kush was amazing anything with critical works out here

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I make it to the island few times a year have family in sooke
Nice, it's beautiful over here. I'd hook you up with some cuts but the strains I have belong to a grower collective and I cant just give them out unfortunately. The only way I was even able to get them was to promise I'd keep them to myself. They're rather prized genetics.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I find Durban is fantastic got 3 lbs of one last year same with Humboldt green crack, Barneys critical kush was amazing anything with critical works out here
Durban is an excellent strain for here, I grew it a couple years ago although most of it got budrot bu the time it finished. It gets wet out here in the fall..

Chester13

Chester13

White lavender from g13 was amazing as well

Chester13

Chester13

Time warp is great but haven't been able to find a pure warp for years just crosses, seaweed is all over the looks and seemed week to me looks like outdoor

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Time warp is great but haven't been able to find a pure warp for years just crosses, seaweed is all over the looks and seemed week to me looks like outdoor
Yeah seaweed on it's own sucks. But in crosses it's not bad and help them finish early. Timewarp, I think jordan still has in pure form.. not sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom